- Sports ISL: Hyderabad peg Mumbai back with late penalty
- Movies Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji Actress Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide; Jasmin Bhasin Expresses Shock
- News 23-yr-old Indian origin student stabbed in Canada battles for life
- Automobiles Maruti Sales Milestone: Company Registers Over 5 Lakh Units In Collective Sales Of BS6 Units
- Technology SpaceX Aims For Reusability With Crew Dragon; Plans To Catch Spaceship In A Net
- Travel 7 Popular Indian Landmarks To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance 5 Best International Equity Mutual Funds In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
As you fast for Ramzan, it is important to have the right kind of food too. It is important that you have healthy food during the 2 meals since you're body would require a lot of energy during the fast.
Generally, non-vegetarian foods are prepared during Ramzan, so as to keep oneself healthy and active.
Also Read: Quick Chicken Recipes For Ramzan
However, did you know that a vegetarian salad too can keep you healthy and fit? Yes, today we shall share with you an easy vegetarian salad recipe that can be prepared in minutes and, most importantly, it is healthy too.
The main purpose of eating a salad is that it can provide you with all the essential nutrients that are needed for your body during the month of Ramzan. This healthy salad recipe is also beneficial for those who are diet conscious.
So, what are you waiting for? Have a quick look at the recipe mentioned below.
Serves - 4
Preparation time - 15 minutes
Cooking time - 10 minutes
- Carrot - 1/2 cup
- Spring onions - 1/2 cup
- Tomatoes - 1/2 cup
- Cucumber - 1/2 cup
- Sweet corn - 1/2 cup
- Orange - 1/2 cup
- Watermelon - 1/2 cup
- Grapes - 1/2 cup
- Mango - 1/2 cup
- Pepper - 1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon juice - 1 teaspoon
- Honey - 1/2 teaspoon
Also Read: Amazing Sweet Recipes To Try For Ramzan
- Take a bowl, add cucumber, carrots, spring onions, sweet corn and little pepper. Mix them well.
- Now, add rest of the fruits to the bowl along with salt and pepper.
- Mix them well.
- Then, add lemon juice and mix the fruits and veggies well.
- After you have completely mixed them add some honey as a topping.
Serve this healthy salad for Iftar or Suhoor.
Try this recipe and let us know your feedback.