- 31 min ago 7 Interesting Health Benefits Of Nutmeg (Jaiphal)
- 1 hr ago Veg Spring Roll Recipe: How To Make Veg Roll At Home
- 1 hr ago What Is Perimenopause? Signs And Symptoms, And Home Remedies
- 2 hrs ago Surbhi Chandna’s Peach, Yellow, And Blue Comfy Sarees Are Perfect For At-Home Festival Celebrations
- Movies Meghana Raj Rubbishes Reports Of Giving Birth To Twins; Calls It Fake
- News Sushant Singh Rajput case: Deepika Padukone, Sara Ali Khan leave from Goa, to arrive in Mumbai
- Sports IPL 2020: KXIP vs RCB, Match 6 Updates: Punjab look to bounce back from Super Over hangover
- Technology List Of Not-So-Popular Smartphones With High Battery Capacity
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
- Education KEAM 2020 Topper Marks And List For Engineering And Pharmacy
- Finance Gold Prices In India Drop On Weak Global Sentiments
- Automobiles BMW M1000 RR Unveiled: First Motorcycle From The Brand’s M Divison
As you fast for Ramzan, it is important to have the right kind of food too. It is important that you have healthy food during the 2 meals since you're body would require a lot of energy during the fast.
Generally, non-vegetarian foods are prepared during Ramzan, so as to keep oneself healthy and active.
Also Read: Quick Chicken Recipes For Ramzan
However, did you know that a vegetarian salad too can keep you healthy and fit? Yes, today we shall share with you an easy vegetarian salad recipe that can be prepared in minutes and, most importantly, it is healthy too.
The main purpose of eating a salad is that it can provide you with all the essential nutrients that are needed for your body during the month of Ramzan. This healthy salad recipe is also beneficial for those who are diet conscious.
So, what are you waiting for? Have a quick look at the recipe mentioned below.
Serves - 4
Preparation time - 15 minutes
Cooking time - 10 minutes
- Carrot - 1/2 cup
- Spring onions - 1/2 cup
- Tomatoes - 1/2 cup
- Cucumber - 1/2 cup
- Sweet corn - 1/2 cup
- Orange - 1/2 cup
- Watermelon - 1/2 cup
- Grapes - 1/2 cup
- Mango - 1/2 cup
- Pepper - 1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon juice - 1 teaspoon
- Honey - 1/2 teaspoon
Also Read: Amazing Sweet Recipes To Try For Ramzan
- Take a bowl, add cucumber, carrots, spring onions, sweet corn and little pepper. Mix them well.
- Now, add rest of the fruits to the bowl along with salt and pepper.
- Mix them well.
- Then, add lemon juice and mix the fruits and veggies well.
- After you have completely mixed them add some honey as a topping.
Serve this healthy salad for Iftar or Suhoor.
Try this recipe and let us know your feedback.