- 4 hrs ago What Happens To Your Body When You're Not Eating Enough Vegetables?
- 7 hrs ago Lakshmi Manchu Gives Us Two Stunning Saree Goals; Which One Will You Pick?
- 8 hrs ago Look Fabulous In 5 Minutes! Jacqueline Fernandez-Inspired Cute Braid Is Easy And Quick Hairstyle For Everyday
- 10 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Powerful Mantras Of Lord Rama That You Can Chant
- News Tamil Nadu announces night curfew, complete lockdown on Sundays: What's allowed, what's not
- Sports IPL 2021: Dew major factor besides the actual Wankhede wicket, says Anrich Nortje
- Movies Ranbir Kapoor To Work With Rajkumar Hirani Yet Again, The Film Will Not Be A Sequel To PK: Report
- Education JEE Main Exam 2021 News: JEE Main 2021 Postponed For April Session, Dates To Announced Later. Check Details
- Finance 7 Best MidCap Mutual Funds That Gave up to 60% Returns in 1 year
- Automobiles KTM 1290 Super Duke Sells Out: 500 Units Of The Limited-Edition Motorcycle Sold In Just 48 Minutes
- Technology Dogecoin And Its Rising Popularity Explained: How And Where To Buy Dogecoins?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
As you fast for Ramzan, it is important to have the right kind of food too. It is important that you have healthy food during the 2 meals since you're body would require a lot of energy during the fast.
Generally, non-vegetarian foods are prepared during Ramzan, so as to keep oneself healthy and active.
Also Read: Quick Chicken Recipes For Ramzan
However, did you know that a vegetarian salad too can keep you healthy and fit? Yes, today we shall share with you an easy vegetarian salad recipe that can be prepared in minutes and, most importantly, it is healthy too.
The main purpose of eating a salad is that it can provide you with all the essential nutrients that are needed for your body during the month of Ramzan. This healthy salad recipe is also beneficial for those who are diet conscious.
So, what are you waiting for? Have a quick look at the recipe mentioned below.
Serves - 4
Preparation time - 15 minutes
Cooking time - 10 minutes
- Carrot - 1/2 cup
- Spring onions - 1/2 cup
- Tomatoes - 1/2 cup
- Cucumber - 1/2 cup
- Sweet corn - 1/2 cup
- Orange - 1/2 cup
- Watermelon - 1/2 cup
- Grapes - 1/2 cup
- Mango - 1/2 cup
- Pepper - 1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon juice - 1 teaspoon
- Honey - 1/2 teaspoon
Also Read: Amazing Sweet Recipes To Try For Ramzan
- Take a bowl, add cucumber, carrots, spring onions, sweet corn and little pepper. Mix them well.
- Now, add rest of the fruits to the bowl along with salt and pepper.
- Mix them well.
- Then, add lemon juice and mix the fruits and veggies well.
- After you have completely mixed them add some honey as a topping.
Serve this healthy salad for Iftar or Suhoor.
Try this recipe and let us know your feedback.