- 48 min ago Amid Fire Breakout In AIIMS, Doctors Helped A Woman Deliver A Baby Girl
- 1 hr ago World Photography Day 2019: Best Travel Photographers on Instagram To Follow
- 1 day ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- Movies Nayanthara To Cut Down Her Remuneration After Series Of Flops?
- Technology Huawei Mate 30 Series Likely To Support 4K 60FPS Video Recording
- Finance How Is Income From Sale Of Inherited Gold Taxed In India?
- News Watch horrific video of a car ploughing into pedestrians in Bengaluru's HSR layout
- Sports Steve Smith felled by Jofra Archer bouncer: Mandatory neck guards 'not far away' say experts
- Automobiles Tata Nexon, Hexa, Tiago, Tigor, available with 3 Years/ 40,000Kms Free Monsoon Maintenance Offer
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
As you fast for Ramzan, it is important to have the right kind of food too. It is important that you have healthy food during the 2 meals since you're body would require a lot of energy during the fast.
Generally, non-vegetarian foods are prepared during Ramzan, so as to keep oneself healthy and active.
Also Read: Quick Chicken Recipes For Ramzan
However, did you know that a vegetarian salad too can keep you healthy and fit? Yes, today we shall share with you an easy vegetarian salad recipe that can be prepared in minutes and, most importantly, it is healthy too.
The main purpose of eating a salad is that it can provide you with all the essential nutrients that are needed for your body during the month of Ramzan. This healthy salad recipe is also beneficial for those who are diet conscious.
So, what are you waiting for? Have a quick look at the recipe mentioned below.
Serves - 4
Preparation time - 15 minutes
Cooking time - 10 minutes
- Carrot - 1/2 cup
- Spring onions - 1/2 cup
- Tomatoes - 1/2 cup
- Cucumber - 1/2 cup
- Sweet corn - 1/2 cup
- Orange - 1/2 cup
- Watermelon - 1/2 cup
- Grapes - 1/2 cup
- Mango - 1/2 cup
- Pepper - 1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon juice - 1 teaspoon
- Honey - 1/2 teaspoon
Also Read: Amazing Sweet Recipes To Try For Ramzan
- Take a bowl, add cucumber, carrots, spring onions, sweet corn and little pepper. Mix them well.
- Now, add rest of the fruits to the bowl along with salt and pepper.
- Mix them well.
- Then, add lemon juice and mix the fruits and veggies well.
- After you have completely mixed them add some honey as a topping.
Serve this healthy salad for Iftar or Suhoor.
Try this recipe and let us know your feedback.