- 3 hrs ago Global Citizen Festival 2021: Billie Eilish, Coldplay, Jennifer Lopez, Ed Sheeran, Elton John To Perform
- 6 hrs ago Attending A Wedding Soon? Vidya Balan And Genelia Deshmukh Have Red Saree Goals For You!
- 7 hrs ago Importance Of Breakfast For Teenagers, What Parents Should Know And Easy Recipes
- 9 hrs ago Your Stylish Semi-Formal Fashion Goals Ft. Sonam Kapoor Ahuja And Sonakshi Sinha
- News Indian PM Modi, US President Biden remember Mahatma Gandhi a week before his jayanti
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Contestant Donal Bisht Opens Up About Her Game Plan; Shares Her Thoughts About Other Contestants
- Sports After hike for domestic players, BCCI mulls revised pension for former cricketers, widows
- Education CSE 2020 Final Result: UPSC Declares Civil Services 2020 Results, Shubham Kumar Tops The List. Check Details
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 India Launch Timeline Tipped; Expected Price, Features
- Finance Survey Finds Over Two-Thirds of Customers Willing To Switch To Digital Only Bank
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 1
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
As you fast for Ramzan, it is important to have the right kind of food too. It is important that you have healthy food during the 2 meals since you're body would require a lot of energy during the fast.
Generally, non-vegetarian foods are prepared during Ramzan, so as to keep oneself healthy and active.
Also Read: Quick Chicken Recipes For Ramzan
However, did you know that a vegetarian salad too can keep you healthy and fit? Yes, today we shall share with you an easy vegetarian salad recipe that can be prepared in minutes and, most importantly, it is healthy too.
The main purpose of eating a salad is that it can provide you with all the essential nutrients that are needed for your body during the month of Ramzan. This healthy salad recipe is also beneficial for those who are diet conscious.
So, what are you waiting for? Have a quick look at the recipe mentioned below.
Serves - 4
Preparation time - 15 minutes
Cooking time - 10 minutes
- Carrot - 1/2 cup
- Spring onions - 1/2 cup
- Tomatoes - 1/2 cup
- Cucumber - 1/2 cup
- Sweet corn - 1/2 cup
- Orange - 1/2 cup
- Watermelon - 1/2 cup
- Grapes - 1/2 cup
- Mango - 1/2 cup
- Pepper - 1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon juice - 1 teaspoon
- Honey - 1/2 teaspoon
Also Read: Amazing Sweet Recipes To Try For Ramzan
- Take a bowl, add cucumber, carrots, spring onions, sweet corn and little pepper. Mix them well.
- Now, add rest of the fruits to the bowl along with salt and pepper.
- Mix them well.
- Then, add lemon juice and mix the fruits and veggies well.
- After you have completely mixed them add some honey as a topping.
Serve this healthy salad for Iftar or Suhoor.
Try this recipe and let us know your feedback.