- Sports IPL 2020: Chris Gayle provides the spark to KXIP innings
- News NIA arrests fugitive and key accused in Kerala Gold Smuggling case
- Education NEET Counselling Registration 2020: Check MCC NEET UG 2020 Registration Link
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 12: Contestant Uses Three Lifelines For Rs 40,000 Question, Quits The Game!
- Finance How To Open Atal Pension Yojana Account Without Net Banking Or Mobile App?
- Automobiles New Ducati Multistrada 950 S India Launch Date Announced: Pre-Bookings Open For Rs 1 Lakh
- Technology Amazon.in Great Indian Festival Sale 2020: ‘Happiness Upgrade Days’ Offers On All Products
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Navratri means nine days of fasting and restricted diet. It is not so easy to cook with restricted ingredients. That is why; you need a wide variety of Navratri recipes in your kitty so that you don't get bored with the same old dishes for nine days. Palak pulao is one such innovative recipe that you can try out this festive season.
Mostly, Navratri recipes do not include rice because it is prohibited during the fast. However, devotees are allowed to have the special vrat ke chawal instead. Palak pulao is prepared with vrat ke chawal in the spirit of Navratri. So if you are having cravings for rice during Navratri, then this recipe for Palak pulao is perfect for you.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Spinach- 2 bunches (chopped)
- Heat ghee in a pressure cooker.
You can serve palak pulao with a Navratri special Aloo dish.