- 22 min ago Designer Neeta Lulla Shares Interesting Details About Sridevi’s Costumes In A Movie On Her Instagram
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Urvashi Dholakia: Her Stylish Looks As Komolika From Kasautii Zindagii Kay
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 09 July 2020
- 13 hrs ago National Cleft And Craniofacial Awareness and Prevention Month: What Is Cleft Lip And Palate?
- Sports Pakistan leg-spinner Yasir Shah pins hopes on Googly to torment England
- Finance Rupee Opens Higher At 74.94 Per US Dollar
- Automobiles BS4 Vehicles Sold After March 31 Deadline Cannot Be Registered Says Supreme Court
- Movies Ranbir Kapoor Gives A Hug To Mom Neetu At Her Birthday Dinner, Karan Johar Joins The Celebrations
- News Heavy rains in Uttarakhand trigger landslides, IMD predicts heavy to very heavy rains
- Technology List Of Upcoming Budget 5G Smartphones In India
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
Navratri means nine days of fasting and restricted diet. It is not so easy to cook with restricted ingredients. That is why; you need a wide variety of Navratri recipes in your kitty so that you don't get bored with the same old dishes for nine days. Palak pulao is one such innovative recipe that you can try out this festive season.
Mostly, Navratri recipes do not include rice because it is prohibited during the fast. However, devotees are allowed to have the special vrat ke chawal instead. Palak pulao is prepared with vrat ke chawal in the spirit of Navratri. So if you are having cravings for rice during Navratri, then this recipe for Palak pulao is perfect for you.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Spinach- 2 bunches (chopped)
- Heat ghee in a pressure cooker.
You can serve palak pulao with a Navratri special Aloo dish.