- 26 min ago On 11 Years Of Kambakkht Ishq, Kareena Kapoor’s Party-Perfect Dresses From The Film
- 56 min ago How To Treat Intertrigo: Safe And Effective Home Remedies
- 2 hrs ago Instagram Hair Expert, Olivia Smalley Has The Perfect Hacks To Add Instant Volume To Thin Hair
- 3 hrs ago Penumbral Lunar Eclipse 2020: Here’s The Date, Time And Where To Watch Thunder Moon Eclipse
- Finance Rupee Closes At Its Highest Level In 3 Months; Nears 74.50 Per US Dollar
- News Scheduled international flights suspended till July 31, some on selected routes may be allowed
- Technology Alleged Oppo A92 5G Spotted On TENAA: Expected Specification & More
- Movies Taapsee Pannu After An Hour-Long Meeting Figured Out The Rs 36,000 Power Bill Was Accurate
- Automobiles 1,200 Vehicles Fined In Noida For Violating COVID-19 Rules & Regulations
- Sports Don't compare me to Virat Kohli, but compare me to Pakistan legends: Babar Azam
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Parathas are one of the most preferred breads in the Indian cuisine. In most of the households, a meal is incomplete without parathas. Oily and crisp hot parathas are always a treat to the taste buds. They can either be teamed up with dry or gravy side dish. Moreover, a lot of people love having hot parathas with coriander chutney or with curd and pickle. Sometimes, a hot paratha is also enjoyed the best with a cup of hot masala chai.
However, stuffed parathas are something that can be prepared easily and when you are running out of time to prepare a side dish, you can simply prepare a stuffed paratha. Today we decided to prepare a delicious cabbage stuffed paratha for breakfast. As cabbage is in season, make use of the leafy green vegetable. Check out the recipe.
Stuffed Cabbage Paratha: Breakfast Recipe
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30-35 minutes
1. Cabbage- 1 cup (finely chopped)
2. Atta- 2 cups
3. Maida- a handful
4. Turmeric powder- 2tsp
5. Ajwain- 1tsp
6. Red chilli powder- 2tsp
7. Salt- as per taste
8. Oil- 1 cup
9. Water- 2 cups
1. Take a deep bottomed bowl and add atta, cabbage and mix well.
2. Now add maida and knead till the water is absorbed. As cabbage secretes water, do not add water till required.
3. Add salt, red chilli powder, ajwain, turmeric powder and knead well.
4. If required add a little water and knead into a soft dough. Once done, leave the kneaded dough for 25 minutes.
5. Now head a tawa (griddle). Take small balls of the dough and roll into a round roti. Spread oil and then make a ball again.
6. Roll the ball and then roast it on the heated tawa. Spread oil on both the sides and roast till the paratha becomes golden brown and looks crisp.
7. Repeat with the remaining dough.
Serve the hot stuffed cabbage parathas hot with pickle.