- Automobiles Renault Zoe EV Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Other Details
- News Woman head constable ends her life in Rajasthan
- Sports IPL 2020: KL Rahul set to join a unique club
- Finance IndusInd Bank Denies Takeover Bid, Calls It "Malicious"
- Technology Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch Review: Premium Looks Combined With Ample Features
- Movies Dussehra 2020: TV Celebs Miss The Festive Fervour This Year Due To The Ongoing COVID-19 Crisis
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Parathas are one of the most preferred breads in the Indian cuisine. In most of the households, a meal is incomplete without parathas. Oily and crisp hot parathas are always a treat to the taste buds. They can either be teamed up with dry or gravy side dish. Moreover, a lot of people love having hot parathas with coriander chutney or with curd and pickle. Sometimes, a hot paratha is also enjoyed the best with a cup of hot masala chai.
However, stuffed parathas are something that can be prepared easily and when you are running out of time to prepare a side dish, you can simply prepare a stuffed paratha. Today we decided to prepare a delicious cabbage stuffed paratha for breakfast. As cabbage is in season, make use of the leafy green vegetable. Check out the recipe.
Stuffed Cabbage Paratha: Breakfast Recipe
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30-35 minutes
1. Cabbage- 1 cup (finely chopped)
2. Atta- 2 cups
3. Maida- a handful
4. Turmeric powder- 2tsp
5. Ajwain- 1tsp
6. Red chilli powder- 2tsp
7. Salt- as per taste
8. Oil- 1 cup
9. Water- 2 cups
1. Take a deep bottomed bowl and add atta, cabbage and mix well.
2. Now add maida and knead till the water is absorbed. As cabbage secretes water, do not add water till required.
3. Add salt, red chilli powder, ajwain, turmeric powder and knead well.
4. If required add a little water and knead into a soft dough. Once done, leave the kneaded dough for 25 minutes.
5. Now head a tawa (griddle). Take small balls of the dough and roll into a round roti. Spread oil and then make a ball again.
6. Roll the ball and then roast it on the heated tawa. Spread oil on both the sides and roast till the paratha becomes golden brown and looks crisp.
7. Repeat with the remaining dough.
Serve the hot stuffed cabbage parathas hot with pickle.