- Sports Elite strikers headline UFC return to Las Vegas on October 31
- Movies Parzaan Dastur, Silent Kid From Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Is All Set To Get Married!
- Finance 5 Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens
- News ‘Hurt patriotic sentiments’: 3 PDP leaders quit Mehbooba Mufti's party over flag remark
- Automobiles New Ducati Multistrada 950 S India Launch Date Announced: Pre-Bookings Open For Rs 1 Lakh
- Technology Amazon.in Great Indian Festival Sale 2020: ‘Happiness Upgrade Days’ Offers On All Products
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Indians love to have a wholesome breakfast with puri and parathas. But paratha recipes are usually high on calories. Paratha are fried with oil or ghee traditionally. However, nowadays people have become very health conscious. That is why; they choose to go for a healthy breakfast. So we have this baked methi paratha recipe today to satisfy the Indian taste buds with a healthy meal.
Unlike the usual paratha recipes, baked methi paratha is not fried. As the name suggests, it is a baked or roasted dish. This low fat recipe also uses corn flour instead of flour to reduce the intake of carbohydrates. Methi or fenugreek leaves are healthy anyway. So baked methi paratha is the recipe for a complete and low calorie breakfast.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Corn flour- 1 cup
- Gram flour- ½ cup
- Methi or fenugreek leaves- 1 cup
- Ajwain or carom seeds- 1 pinch
- Turmeric- 1 pinch
- Salt- as per taste
- Jeera powder- ½ tsp
- Green chillies- 2 (chopped finely)
- Oil- 1tsp
- Knead a dough with corn flour and flour.