- Education NEET Counselling Registration 2020: Check MCC NEET UG 2020 Registration Link
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 12: Contestant Uses Three Lifelines For Rs 40,000 Question, Quits The Game!
- News NASA confirms presence of water on sunlit surface of moon
- Sports Kind of toughness Mandeep has shown has rubbed on to others: KXIP skipper KL Rahul
- Finance How To Open Atal Pension Yojana Account Without Net Banking Or Mobile App?
- Automobiles New Ducati Multistrada 950 S India Launch Date Announced: Pre-Bookings Open For Rs 1 Lakh
- Technology Amazon.in Great Indian Festival Sale 2020: ‘Happiness Upgrade Days’ Offers On All Products
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Onion kachori is a very yummy kachori recipe that you can relish in the morning. This is a wonderful breakfast recipe that shall definitely be relished by all food lovers. And most importantly, you can prepare onion kachori easily on a busy morning. Onion is a yummy vegetable that adds flavour to any dish or recipe. So, imagine a kachori recipe with a onion filling inside it.
You can use the spices of your choice for making the filling of this yummy onion kachori. And why only a breakfast recipe, you can even try this kachori recipe as a evening snack. Here is a simple kachori recipe for making delicious onion kachoris.
Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
- Maida ( All purpose flour)- 3 cups
- Sugar- 2tsp
- Onion- 2 cups (finely chopped)
- Cinnamon Powder- 1tsp
- Cardamom Powder- 1tsp
- Cloves Powder- ½ tsp
- Coriander Leaves- 1 cup
- Salt- To taste
- Vegetable Oil- 2 cups
- Take the maida in a large bowl and add the sugar, some salt and 2tbsp of vegetable oil to it. Knead well for 4-5 minutes.
- Now add some water and make a tight dough with it. Knead it again for 7-8 minutes. Keep it aside.
- Now take a deep bottomed frying pan over the gas oven and add 2-3tbsp of vegetable oil to it. Keep it on a low flame and add the chopped onions. Stir well until it is golden in colour.
- Add the cinnamon, cardamom and cloves powder to it. Again stir on a low flame for 1-2 minutes.
- Its time you add the coriander leaves and saute the whole mixture well for 2-3 minutes on a low flame. Take it off the pan and keep aside.
- Now make small balls out of the maida dough and make a hole in the middle using your fingers. Stuff the filling inside the hole and then roll them into flat round shapes.
- Place another deep bottomed frying pan over the gas oven and add the remaining oil to it. Deep fry all the maida rolls and keep aside.
- Your onion kachori is ready to be served.
Serve the kachoris hot with a gravy preparation. This an amazing snacks recipe to relish on.