- 15 min ago Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas Give Couple Goals As They Play Piano Together In Coordinated Outfits
- 30 min ago Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose) For Instant Energy, Belly Fat And Respiratory Ailments
- 1 hr ago 11 Years Of Kambakkht Ishq: Kareena Kapoor's Party-Perfect Dresses From The Film!
- 1 hr ago How To Treat Intertrigo: Safe And Effective Home Remedies
- News PM Modi in Ladakh, Rahul Gandhi fires fresh salvo over border standoff
- Sports No evidence: say Sri Lanka police, close probe into 2011 World Cup final
- Technology LG Rollable Smartphone Coming Soon; Competition For Foldables?
- Movies From Nach Baliye To Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, Late Choreographer Saroj Khan Judged These Reality Shows
- Finance Rupee Closes At Its Highest Level In 3 Months; Nears 74.50 Per US Dollar
- Automobiles 1,200 Vehicles Fined In Noida For Violating COVID-19 Rules & Regulations
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Onion kachori is a very yummy kachori recipe that you can relish in the morning. This is a wonderful breakfast recipe that shall definitely be relished by all food lovers. And most importantly, you can prepare onion kachori easily on a busy morning. Onion is a yummy vegetable that adds flavour to any dish or recipe. So, imagine a kachori recipe with a onion filling inside it.
You can use the spices of your choice for making the filling of this yummy onion kachori. And why only a breakfast recipe, you can even try this kachori recipe as a evening snack. Here is a simple kachori recipe for making delicious onion kachoris.
Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
- Maida ( All purpose flour)- 3 cups
- Sugar- 2tsp
- Onion- 2 cups (finely chopped)
- Cinnamon Powder- 1tsp
- Cardamom Powder- 1tsp
- Cloves Powder- ½ tsp
- Coriander Leaves- 1 cup
- Salt- To taste
- Vegetable Oil- 2 cups
- Take the maida in a large bowl and add the sugar, some salt and 2tbsp of vegetable oil to it. Knead well for 4-5 minutes.
- Now add some water and make a tight dough with it. Knead it again for 7-8 minutes. Keep it aside.
- Now take a deep bottomed frying pan over the gas oven and add 2-3tbsp of vegetable oil to it. Keep it on a low flame and add the chopped onions. Stir well until it is golden in colour.
- Add the cinnamon, cardamom and cloves powder to it. Again stir on a low flame for 1-2 minutes.
- Its time you add the coriander leaves and saute the whole mixture well for 2-3 minutes on a low flame. Take it off the pan and keep aside.
- Now make small balls out of the maida dough and make a hole in the middle using your fingers. Stuff the filling inside the hole and then roll them into flat round shapes.
- Place another deep bottomed frying pan over the gas oven and add the remaining oil to it. Deep fry all the maida rolls and keep aside.
- Your onion kachori is ready to be served.
Serve the kachoris hot with a gravy preparation. This an amazing snacks recipe to relish on.