- 1 hr ago Blenders Pride Fashion Tour Finale 2020: Priyanka Chopra Looks Stunning In GraphicLiner And High Bun
- 3 hrs ago Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2020 Finale: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Graces The Ramp In A Black Gown
- 3 hrs ago How To Gain Weight In A Healthy Way?
- 9 hrs ago 20 Best Foods Rich In Vitamin K
- Sports Leicester City 0-1 Manchester City: Jesus strikes late after Aguero penalty miss
- Movies Rupesh Bane From Mumbai Is The Winner Of Dance Plus 5
- News Nationalism, 'Bharat mata ki jai' being misused to construct militant idea of India: Manmohan Singh
- Technology NASA Insight Lander To Help Mars Mole Probe Make A Move
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
The bhel puri sandwich recipe sounds a little uneasy at first. But, when you do actually prepare it, one sandwich will not be suffice for anyone who is fond of chaat. Usually, chaat is an evening snack and many prefer to enjoy it post work. But, what if we tell you that this yummy bhel can be made into an interesting breakfast meal?
Bhel puri sandwich recipe is easy to prepare and above all the tangy taste of the meal will stay in your mouth right through lunch. The other advantage of this sandwich recipe is that you can tiffin it, to enjoy it at any time of the day.
To prepare this delicious bhel puri sandwich, here is the recipe to follow.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Puffed rice - 100 gms
- Onion - 1 (chopped)
- Tomato - 1 (chopped)
- Potato - 1 (boiled and chopped)
- Carrot - 1 (grated)
- Mint Chutney - 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice to taste
- Sev for garnishing
- Coriander leaves - A few sprigs (chopped)
For the mint chutney:
- Mint leaves - 1 bunch
- Coriander leaves - 1 bunch
- Green chillies - 1-2 (sliced)
- Sandwich bread slices
1. You first need to prepare the mint chutney, grind mint leaves, coriander leaves and green chillies into a fine paste. Add in a little water and salt to the paste while grinding it.
2. When done, keep a little of the mint chutney aside. This is used for layering the bread.
3. Now mix all the vegetables, chopped onion, tomato, potato, grated carrot and puffed rice in a round bowl.
4. To this bowl, add a tablespoon of the mint chutney, lemon juice, and salt to taste. Using a spoon, mix these contents well.
5. Add in the sev and coriander leaves and mix it again.
6. Now begin to prepare the sandwich. Take a slice of bread, spread a little mint chutney evenly using a spoon.
7. Add the yummy bhel puri on top of the chutney.
8. Now place the other slice on top of the bhel mixture.
Your bhel puri sandwich recipe is now ready to eat. Enjoy it with a dash of green chutney on the side.