- News TN Forest Watcher Result 2019: Endurance test in 1:3 ratio
- Technology Top 5 Apps To Mirror Android Screen To PC
- Movies AVTA 2019 Winners List: Harshad Chopda, Erica Fernandes & Others Bag Awards
- Sports ATP Finals: Thiem dethrones Zverev to set up Tsitsipas final
- Automobiles Bajaj Working On A More Powerful Electric Scooter To Be Sold Under KTM Or Husqvarna Branding
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
The bhel puri sandwich recipe sounds a little uneasy at first. But, when you do actually prepare it, one sandwich will not be suffice for anyone who is fond of chaat. Usually, chaat is an evening snack and many prefer to enjoy it post work. But, what if we tell you that this yummy bhel can be made into an interesting breakfast meal?
Bhel puri sandwich recipe is easy to prepare and above all the tangy taste of the meal will stay in your mouth right through lunch. The other advantage of this sandwich recipe is that you can tiffin it, to enjoy it at any time of the day.
To prepare this delicious bhel puri sandwich, here is the recipe to follow.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Puffed rice - 100 gms
- Onion - 1 (chopped)
- Tomato - 1 (chopped)
- Potato - 1 (boiled and chopped)
- Carrot - 1 (grated)
- Mint Chutney - 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice to taste
- Sev for garnishing
- Coriander leaves - A few sprigs (chopped)
For the mint chutney:
- Mint leaves - 1 bunch
- Coriander leaves - 1 bunch
- Green chillies - 1-2 (sliced)
- Sandwich bread slices
1. You first need to prepare the mint chutney, grind mint leaves, coriander leaves and green chillies into a fine paste. Add in a little water and salt to the paste while grinding it.
2. When done, keep a little of the mint chutney aside. This is used for layering the bread.
3. Now mix all the vegetables, chopped onion, tomato, potato, grated carrot and puffed rice in a round bowl.
4. To this bowl, add a tablespoon of the mint chutney, lemon juice, and salt to taste. Using a spoon, mix these contents well.
5. Add in the sev and coriander leaves and mix it again.
6. Now begin to prepare the sandwich. Take a slice of bread, spread a little mint chutney evenly using a spoon.
7. Add the yummy bhel puri on top of the chutney.
8. Now place the other slice on top of the bhel mixture.
Your bhel puri sandwich recipe is now ready to eat. Enjoy it with a dash of green chutney on the side.