- 28 min ago How To Discipline Children Without Punishment
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 28 January 2023: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 9 hrs ago Makeup Tips: How To Fix Cakey Makeup Without Taking It Off?
- 9 hrs ago Travel Horoscope 2023: Fulfil Your Long-Standing Travel Dreams This Year To Exotic Destinations
- News PM Modi in Rajasthan today to take part in birth anniversary celebrations of Lord Devnarayan
- Finance 'Sebi' Bans 19 Entities From Securities Mkt For Fraudulent Trading In Superior Finlease Shares
- Sports Athlete turned entrepreneur Diksha Chhillar is bringing new waves of change in sports industry
- Movies Throwback: Priyanka Choudhary Reveals Ankit Gupta’s First Compliment For Her; Says ‘Isne Mujhe Bola Ki….’
- Technology Poco X5 Pro 5G Global Variant Listing Indicates A Rebranded Redmi Note 12 Series Smartphone
- Travel Tata, Infosys Showing Interest In Monument Mitra Scheme, Know What It Is
- Automobiles 2023 BMW X1 & iX1 India Launch Tomorrow – Here’s Everything You Should Know
- Education Professional Students' Summit-2023 to be held in Kerala
Navaratri is coming soon and every household is preparing to welcome Goddess Durga. This is the biggest festival of the Hindu religion for which they wait throughout the year. If Navaratri means worship to Devi Durga, this festival also brings joy and happiness to everyone's life. Lights, décor, new dresses and jewelries are the ingredients to celebrate the occasion.
And when celebrating such a big festival, how can you forget about special foods? In India, no festival gets its highest rhythm until you talk about sweets and desserts. In this Navaratri, why not make Besan ki Barfi and heighten the festive mood of your family and friends.
Do you know how to make Besan ki Barfi? Here, you will get simple recipe to make Besan ki Barfi this Navaratri and offer to Goddess Durga as naivedyam. Have a look on the ingredients and recipe-
Preparation Time- 10 minutes
Cooking minutes- 20 minutes
Also Read: Coconut Poli With Singhara Atta
• Gram flour (besan)- 4 cups
• Pure Ghee- 2 cups (for greasing)
• Almonds- 10-12 (chopped)
• Pistachios- 10-12 (chopped)
• Sugar- 2 cups (powdered)
• Green Cardamom Powder- ½ tsp
Aren't these ingredients easy available? Now, if you are ready with these, follow the following simple recipe for Besan ki Barfi-
1. Take a deep bottomed pan and pour ghee into it.
2. Melt it well and add besan into it. Stir it continuously to make it golden brown.
3. You should stir continuously so that the mixture won't get burnt from the bottom.
4. When you get the perfect consistency of the mixture, add green cardamom powder. Now, add pistachios and almonds into it and stir well.
5. Stir the mixture once and add powdered sugar into it. Whisk it well so that no lumps are formed.
6. Take a flat container and grease all sides and bottom well with ghee.Use your hands to grease it well.
7.Transfer the besan mixture into that container.
8.Garnish with almonds from the top.
Let it set down for 2-3 hours before cutting it into the shapes of barfi.
Navratri special Besan ki Barfi is ready to serve. You can make it creamier and sweeter by using khoya and milkmaid. Also, you can use other dry fruits to make dry fruit barfi.
- faith mysticismNavratri 2022: Goddess Chamunda Shakti Peeth Of Himachal Pradesh
- faith mysticismNavratri 2022: Goddess Vishalakshi Shakti Peeth in Kashi
- festivalsDurga Navami 2022: Maha Navami Date, Time, Significance, And Celebrations In Different States
- festivalsHappy Durga Puja 2022: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Photos, Greetings & Whatsapp Status
- faith mysticismNavratri 2022: Durga Ashtami Timings, Puja Rituals, Fasts And Legend
- bollywood wardrobeDurga Puja 2022: Alia Bhatt To Bipasha Basu, Durga Puja Outfits Guide From Bollywood Beauties
- faith mysticismNavratri 2022: Four Famous Akhand Jyoti Temples
- festivalsNavratri Akhand Jyoti: Know The Rules And How To Keep The Lamp Lit For Nine Days
- festivalsDurga Puja 2022: Date, Time, Origin And History, Legend, Significance, And Celebrations
- faith mysticismNavratri and Durga Puja 2022: Know The Similarities And Difference Between The Two Popular Festivals
- faith mysticismNavratri 2022: What Is Shakti Peetha? Lists Of All 51 Powerful Temples
- zodiac signsShardiya Navratri 2022 Horoscope: Astrological Predictions For All 12 Zodiac Signs