- 11 min ago What Does Your Handshake Reveal About Your Personality
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 13 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 14 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- Finance Gold Steady Even As Stock Markets Around World Hit Record Highs
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite India Launch Confirmed For January 21
- Movies Game Of Thrones Spin Off 'House of The Dragon' To Air In 2022
- Sports KL Rahul gets thumbs up from Kuldeep, watches videos of Steve Smith, AB de Villiers
- News NBF brings financial accountability in BBMP to the fore after 5 years of relentless fight
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Kids are very choosy and do not like to eat anything and everything served to them. That is why, moms face a lot of trouble in making their kids eat something healthy. Even seasonal changes, mood swings and lack of interest can also force a kid to avoid food. Sometimes, your kid might feel like drinking juice or cold drink all the time. This is the time for you to step-in the scene. You need to satisfy the taste buds of your kid and at the same time develop good eating habits in them.
If your kid doesn't like to eat food that you cook everyday, here are few special recipes that kids would love to eat. The list consists of desserts, pancakes and smoothies that are delicious and would be loved by kids in this summer season. So, from breakfast to desserts, you can try a variety of recipes for kids. Take a look..
12 recipes for kids:
Kids would love to eat anything that has strawberry sauce in it. This breakfast recipe is delicious and sweet too.
Pudding is very tempting for the kids. Bananas are very healthy especially for treating irregular bowel movements and aid digestion. Even an amateur cook can prepare this pudding recipe.
Kids always love to eat desserts especially brownies. This eggless brownie is yummy and would be cherished by the kids.
You can make any boring dish delicious for the kids by adding this mixed fruit jam. Spread it on a roti, sandwich or give as a side dish with rice.
Mangoes are in and kids love this summer fruit. Mango cake recipe is very easy and you get to relish on the summer fruit too!
Oatmeal is very healthy, nutritious and filling. Chocolate chips can be made healthy by adding it with oatmeal.
This is one commonly prepared dessert in summers. If your kid loves ice cream, you can try this special dessert recipe.
This is another recipe that can be prepared with mangoes. Bring a change to the boring plain yogurt and try this homemade flavoured yogurt. Do not buy from shops as it contains artificial sweeteners that can be really harmful for your child's health.
Re-energize your kids by giving this special smoothie recipe.
This is a filling and healthy Indian recipe. Mushroom paratha is made lip-smacking by adding cheese.
This is a special recipe for kids. The sandwich is creamy and has a flavour of vanilla ice cream.
Kids have developed a special fetish towards french fries. However, fast foods can lead to obesity and other health problems. So, this is an oven recipe which is low in cals and satisfies the taste buds too.