- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 12 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 14 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News 7th Pay Commission: Which big announcement is govt likely to make in Budget 2020
- Technology Blaupunkt Launches BTW Pro Truly Wireless Earbuds For Rs. 6,999 In India
- Finance 6 Best Midcap Mutual Funds To Invest For Solid Returns
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Oven French fries is our special recipe that can be easily prepared without adding a whole lot of extra fat that comes from frying. It is also a bit safer than dealing with a vat of hot oil, making this a good recipe for kids to try.
Oven French Fries Recipe for Kids
2 tsp Vegetable Oil
1 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp pepper
Seasonings can be added to your taste: cumin, chili powder, garlic powder (optional).
1.Preheat oven to 425° F.
2.Peel Potatoes and slice them.
3.Place the sliced potatoes in a bowl. Pour on the vegetable oil and sprinkle the seasonings on sliced potatoes. Mix the seasonings and sliced potatoes well so that they evenly coat the potatoes.
4.Spread the potatoes on a non-stick sheet. Make sure that none of the potato slices are touching each other.
5.Place them in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Stir and turn the fries once as they are cooking.
6.As they are cooked, turn the heat up on the oven to 450° F and bake them for another 5 minutes. This will make the oven french fries crispy.
7.Remove from the oven and enjoy. Tasty and crispy low fat oven french fries are ready to serve.
This oven french fries recipe makes 4 servings. Children's day is universally celebrated on November 20th so make this day remarkable with the tasty potato fries.