- 2 hrs ago On Esha Gupta’s Birthday, A Look At Her Best Beauty Moments From Her Instagram Feed
- 7 hrs ago Happy Birthday Yami Gautam: The Top 5 Stunning Dress Moments Of The Ginny Weds Sunny Actress
- 8 hrs ago Season’s Greetings: Heart-warming Greetings, Messages For Family, Friends and Colleagues
- 11 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 28 November 2020
- Technology Airtel Offering Free 5GB Data To New 4G Users: How To Avail
- Sports Check out Kohli's new batting option!
- Automobiles KTM 250 Adventure Vs 390 Adventure: Which Of The Siblings Should You Consider?
- Finance 5 Lesser Known Facts Of Floating Rate Savings Bonds
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 4: Monal Gajjar Creates Massive Record With The Help Of Abijeet?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In December
- News Guru Nanak Jayanti 2020: Wishes, quotes, WhatsApp and Facebook Status for Gurpurab
- Education UPSEE 2021: AKTU University Scraps Entrance Exam, Admission Through JEE Main
Oven French fries is our special recipe that can be easily prepared without adding a whole lot of extra fat that comes from frying. It is also a bit safer than dealing with a vat of hot oil, making this a good recipe for kids to try.
Oven French Fries Recipe for Kids
2 tsp Vegetable Oil
1 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp pepper
Seasonings can be added to your taste: cumin, chili powder, garlic powder (optional).
1.Preheat oven to 425° F.
2.Peel Potatoes and slice them.
3.Place the sliced potatoes in a bowl. Pour on the vegetable oil and sprinkle the seasonings on sliced potatoes. Mix the seasonings and sliced potatoes well so that they evenly coat the potatoes.
4.Spread the potatoes on a non-stick sheet. Make sure that none of the potato slices are touching each other.
5.Place them in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Stir and turn the fries once as they are cooking.
6.As they are cooked, turn the heat up on the oven to 450° F and bake them for another 5 minutes. This will make the oven french fries crispy.
7.Remove from the oven and enjoy. Tasty and crispy low fat oven french fries are ready to serve.
This oven french fries recipe makes 4 servings. Children's day is universally celebrated on November 20th so make this day remarkable with the tasty potato fries.