- 53 min ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 2 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 2 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 2 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Sports Ranji Trophy: Uthappa hundred takes Kerala to 276/3 as Delhi spinners falter on opening day
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 64 - Will Madhurima And Vishal Give A Second Chance To Their Broken Relationship?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51, A71, S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite Prices Leak
- News Honeypreet meets Sirsa Dera chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim at Rohtak jail
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Are you bored of preparing the same type of sweet recipes that are either prepared with rice flour or jaggery? Then, it is time to find a new recipe that is really exciting and interesting to cook.
So, here's a delicious sweet recipe that you can prepare with sweet corn! Yes, you read that right!
Had you ever thought that you could prepare a sweet recipe using sweet corn? Well, for a unique experience, this is one of the best sweet recipes that you can try out today!
Also Read: Delicious Aloo Kheer Recipe
Read to know the ingredients that are required and the method of preparing the kheer or payasam.
The best part of the recipe is that it can be prepared quickly and as the name suggests, sweet corn is the main ingredient that is required, which is quite healthy for our body too.
This amazing sweet corn kheer recipe will also be loved by kids and elders alike.
So, have a quick look at this simple and tasty sweet corn kheer recipe.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 20 minutes
Preparation time - 15 minutes
- Sweet corn - 2 cups (boiled)
- Milk - 1/2 litre
- Cashews - 8 to 10
- Raisins - 1/2 cup
- Cardamom - 4 to 5
- Almonds - 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Poppy seeds - 1/2 cup (soaked for 1 hour)
- Fresh cream - one and a half cups
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Ghee - 2 teaspoons
Also Read: Fried Sweet Corn Recipe
- Take a mixy jar and add one and a half cups of boiled sweet corn along with the poppy seeds. Keep the other half cup of sweet corn aside.
- Grind it well.
- Now, take a pan and add some ghee. Once the ghee has heated up, add in the ground sweet corn mixture.
- Saute it well for about 10 minutes.
- Later, add milk to the same pan and keep stirring.
- Then, add sugar.
- Add some fresh cream and mix everything well.
- Add all the dry fruits and continue stirring.
- Stir it until the mixture becomes thick.
- Then, add the other half cup of sweet corn (which was not added to the mixy jar) to the pan.
- Transfer it on to a serving bowl once you're done mixing the kheer well.
Serve the special sweet corn kheer recipe to your near and dear ones and let us know your feedback.