- 21 min ago National Girl Child Day 2020: 10 Quotes That Will Empower You
- 48 min ago Kangana Ranaut's Hairband Wouldn't Have Made Frida Kahlo Happy But Her Outfit Is Pretty
- 2 hrs ago Exclusive: Signs That You Are Dating A F**kboy, Let’s Hear It From Women!
- 3 hrs ago Here’s Why You Must Not Beg Your Partner To Stay In A Relationship
- Sports UFC Fight Night 166: Blaydes vs. dos Santos fight card, preview, India time and how to watch
- Finance Investing In Mutual Fund In Minor Child's Name: New Rules You Should Know
- News SC to consider Swamy's plea for giving Ram Sethu national heritage status after 3 months
- Movies Harvey Weinstein Rape Trail Begins, 2 Years After #MeToo First Took Place
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Launched In India Starting At Rs 5.29 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Technology Lenovo K11 Clears NBTC Certification: Might Hit Shelves Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Sweet corn is a favourite food for one and all. There are amazing recipes that you can prepare with sweet corn; however, there is one recipe that everyone would love to munch on, irrespective of the time.
You might have usually had the boiled sweet corn, which you can find nowadays at every eaterias possible.
Well, today try some different recipe yourself using a sweet corn that tastes just out of the world.
And the best part of the recipe is that it can be prepared within minutes and you could go on munching on these heavenly golden pieces of joy!
Well, we're talking of the fried sweet corn recipe here, which tastes just amazing and you'd definitely want to give it a try today and also share this easy recipe with your friends.
Also Read: Special Sweet Corn Rice Recipe
As the name suggests, the main ingredient is the sweet corn. Instead of purchasing the already chopped sweet corn from the market, you can buy the whole sweet corn cob and later remove the kernels, for an even better taste.
So, why wait? Have a look at this simple yummy recipe.
Serves - 3
Cooking time - 15 minutes
Preparation time - 10 minutes
- Sweet Corn Cob - 1 full
- Chaat Masala - 1/2 teaspoon
- Cornflour - 1/2 teaspoon
- Onions - 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Green chillies - 4 to 5 (chopped)
- Take a pan and add oil to it.
- Once the oil has heated up, add the onions.
- Deep fry the onion until it turns reddish brown in colour.
- Then, add the green chillies.
- Now, take the corn kernels on a plate and then sprinkle cornflour all over it.
- Make sure the corn kernels are neatly mixed with the cornflour.
- Then, add these kernels to the pan and deep fry them.
- Fry them until they turn reddish brown in colour.
- Later sprinkle the chaat masala on the sweet corn.
- After five minutes, transfer this on to a plate.
Serve the hot and crispy fried sweet corn recipe to everyone at home and let us know your feedback.