- Sports Steve Smith extends lead over Virat Kohli in the ICC Rankings for Test batsmen
- News No Shah, Sultan, Samrat can break promise: Kamal Haasan on Hindi imposition
- Movies Kartik Aaryan Launches His Youtube Channel, Gives Us A Sneak Peek; Watch Video!
- Technology OnePlus 7T Series To Go Official On October 10th: Expected Features And Specifications
- Automobiles India-Bound Hyundai Elantra Facelift To Be Offered With Petrol Powertrain Only
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance 5 Export Business Ideas In India
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Sweet corn is a favourite food for one and all. There are amazing recipes that you can prepare with sweet corn; however, there is one recipe that everyone would love to munch on, irrespective of the time.
You might have usually had the boiled sweet corn, which you can find nowadays at every eaterias possible.
Well, today try some different recipe yourself using a sweet corn that tastes just out of the world.
And the best part of the recipe is that it can be prepared within minutes and you could go on munching on these heavenly golden pieces of joy!
Well, we're talking of the fried sweet corn recipe here, which tastes just amazing and you'd definitely want to give it a try today and also share this easy recipe with your friends.
Also Read: Special Sweet Corn Rice Recipe
As the name suggests, the main ingredient is the sweet corn. Instead of purchasing the already chopped sweet corn from the market, you can buy the whole sweet corn cob and later remove the kernels, for an even better taste.
So, why wait? Have a look at this simple yummy recipe.
Serves - 3
Cooking time - 15 minutes
Preparation time - 10 minutes
- Sweet Corn Cob - 1 full
- Take a pan and add oil to it.
- Once the oil has heated up, add the onions.
- Deep fry the onion until it turns reddish brown in colour.
- Then, add the green chillies.
- Now, take the corn kernels on a plate and then sprinkle cornflour all over it.
- Make sure the corn kernels are neatly mixed with the cornflour.
- Then, add these kernels to the pan and deep fry them.
- Fry them until they turn reddish brown in colour.
- Later sprinkle the chaat masala on the sweet corn.
- After five minutes, transfer this on to a plate.
Serve the hot and crispy fried sweet corn recipe to everyone at home and let us know your feedback.