- 2 hrs ago Malaika Arora Exudes Eco-Friendly Vibes In Her Nature-Inspired Printed Maxi Dress; Here’s How Much It Costs!
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 January 2021
- 17 hrs ago Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- 18 hrs ago Republic Day 2021: Inspiring Slogans And Quotes By Freedom Fighters
- Finance 6 Tips To Get A Bank Locker Instantly
- Sports R Ashwin, Washington Sundar return home after stunning series win in Australia
- Movies Salaar: Prabhas To Lock Horns With THIS Tamil Actor In The Prashanth Neel Directorial?
- Technology Minecraft Earth Servers Shutting In June 2021: What Does It Mean For Minecraft Enthusiasts?
- News As Delhi sees all time high petrol prices, check here today's rate in other cities
- Automobiles 2021 KTM 890 Duke Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- Education Maharashtra Board Exams 2021: Varsha Gaikwad Announces Class 10th SSC And Class 12th HSC Exam Dates
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Yes, it's friday again and this is one day that we all wait for throughout the week. Everyone wants to make the best use of their weekend. So, here we give you the best tip to celebrate your weekend.
Relax at your house, play some music and cook! Wow, that sounds great, isn't it? Then why wait? We have something special for you and that's chicken and sweet corn gravy recipe.
This is just an amazing recipe that you have got to try this weekend.So, what do we need? The chicken corn gravy is very tasty and irresistible, it is simple to prepare it too.
It can be prepared with the use of basic ingredients. The recipe tastes super good with rice or rotis.So let's have a look at this amazing, simple tasty recipe:
Serves - 4
Preparation time - 20 minutes
Cooking time - 30 minutes
- Chicken - 500 g
- Sweet Corn - 1 cup
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Onions - 1 cup
- Ginger & Garlic Paste - 1 teaspoon
- Cashewnuts - 1 cup
- Tomatoes (Finely Chopped) - 1cup
- Lemon Juice - 2 teaspoons
- To make a cashew paste, take a mixy jar. To this, add cashews and tomatoes. Grind it to make a smooth paste. Keep this mixture aside.
- Now, take a pan and add oil. Then add the chicken pieces and shallow fry the chicken.
- Then, add the sweet corn to the chicken pan.
- Shallow fry it for about 10 minutes.
- Now, take another pan add oil. Once the oil has heated up add the onions, cashew and tomato paste. Add water accordingly.
- Then add the fried chicken and sweet corn. Saute it well.
- Later, add garam masala, coriander powder and red chilli powder.
- Add salt and lemon and mix the ingredients well.
- After five minutes, remove it from the stove and serve it hot.
You can have the spicy chicken and corn recipe with rice or rotis and enjoy your weekend!