- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 27 February 2021
- 12 hrs ago Your Friday Fashion Roundup Ft. Parineeti Chopra, Shahana Goswami, And Amyra Dastur
- 12 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2021: Powerful Mantras Of Lord Shiva That You Can Chant
- 13 hrs ago Mumbai Saga Trailer Launch: John Abraham And Emraan Hashmi Make Dapper Statement In Their Stylish Outfits
- Technology Five Possible Distinctive Features Of Asus ROG Phone 5
- Movies Indian Pro Music League Grand Premiere: Salman Khan & Govinda Reunite; Sajid Remembers His Late Brother Wajid
- Education SSC CPO SI Cut-off 2020-21 Released For Male And Female
- News PM Modi to virtually inaugurate India Toy Fair 2021 today
- Sports India vs England: Michael Vaughan terms India's win in 3rd Test 'a shallow victory'; urges ICC to intervene
- Automobiles MG Motor & Tata Power Set Up The First 50 kW Superfast EV Charging Station In Chennai: Read More!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
- Finance Indian Economy Out of Recession; GDP Grows to 0.4 Percent
This afternoon we have a special treat for you- Mushroom Corn Cashew Curry Recipe. The recipe is easy and not to forget the yummy taste which will linger on your buds the entire day. If you love mushrooms, then this is a must try veggie recipe. The blend of corn added to this lunch recipe will bring in a varied flavour too.
This Mushroom Corn Cashew Curry Recipe doesn't take too much of time as well. One of the things to keep in mind with this recipe is, its suitable only with a rice dish. The best rice dish to go with this yummy Mushroom Corn Cashew Curry Recipe is pulav or tomato rice or plain white rice.
Take a look at the Mushroom Corn Cashew Curry Recipe:
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
All You Need
- Mushrooms - 3 cup (chopped)
- Corn kernel - 1 cup
- Cashews - 1/4 cup
- Tomato - 2 cup (chopped)
- Ginger - 1 teaspoon (chopped)
- Green chili - 1 (chopped)
- Oil - 2 tbs
- Cumin seed - 1/2 tsp
- Hing - 1/8 tsp
- Turmeric - 1/4 tsp
- Red chili powder - 1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder - 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Coriander Leaves - 1 cup ( chopped)
- Water - 1 cup
- You begin by grinding the tomatoes, cashews, ginger and green chili to make creamy paste. When done, set the paste aside.
- In a saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. When the oil is hot, add the cumin seeds and allow it to splutter.
- Now add in the asafetida as the cumin seeds crack. Add in the tomato paste to the pan and give it a good stir.
- Now add coriander powder, red chili powder, turmeric and salt. Cook the spice mix for about 4-5 minutes until mix starts to leave the side of the saucepan.
- When this is done, add in the corn and sliced mushrooms. Mix the ingredients well with each other and then add about water for it to cook well. Allow the mushroom and the corn to cook for a while. Place a cover over the pan. Stir occasionally so that the gravy turns thicker.
By consuming corn, you are providing your body with Vitamins D & A. Mushrooms too are healthy as it contains a good amount of dietary fibre.
Make sure that the corn and mushrooms are tender and the gravy should be thick in consistency.