- 3 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 4 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 5 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 5 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- Movies Empuraan: Prithviraj Sukumaran Dedicates The Lucifer Sequel To This Legendary Actor!
- News ‘To silence a critic’: Rahul Gandhi backs Kunal Kamra
- Sports Goa survive resilient Odisha to reclaim ISL top spot
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The crystal design Christmas cookies look so tempting that one can't stop eating. The toppings and designs on Christmas cookies can be in any fashion. Take a look on how to prepare the snowflake cookies recipe and enjoy the holiday recipe for this festive season.
Christmas Cookies - Snowflake Cookies Recipe
Ingredients to make Christmas cookies:
1. 1 cup butter
2. 1 cup sugar (brown)
3. 1 egg
4. 2 ' cups flour(all-purpose)
5. 1/2 tsp baking soda
6. Pinch of salt
Ingredients for frosting:
1. 2 tsp meringue powder (made from whipped egg whites and sugar)
2. 1 tsp cold water
3. 1/2 cup icing sugar
4. Decorative granulated sugar (optional)
1. Thoroughly mix butter and sugar until light and soft.
2. Add egg to the above mixture and mix well.
3. Slowly add all purpose flour, pinch of baking soda and salt and blend well.
4. Divide the dough into four equal parts and tightly wrap each dough in plastic wrap.
5. Refrigerate dough until chilled.
6. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
7. Prepare cookie pan by lining parchment paper.
8. Take one dough section from the refrigerator and roll the dough to 1/4-inch thick.
9. Cut dough with cookie cutter into any fancy shapes (for snowflakes it is star shape). Carefully place cookies onto cookie sheet.
10. Bake cookies for 10 minutes until the cookies turn golden brown.
11. Allow cookies to cool for at least 30 minutes for frosting.
1. Thoroughly mix meringue powder, sugar and cold water until peaks form.
2. Fill frosting into a decorating bag and design snowflakes shape on cooled cookies
3. Garnish granulated sugar for a 3D snowflake effect.
4. Allow Christmas cookies rest until the frosting sets. Tasty snowflake cookies recipe ready to serve.
For all those who want a snow flake theme for this Christmas, begin with the tasty cookies.