- Technology Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus Live Images Reveal Minimalist Design
- News Vikas Dubey encounter: Here's who said what
- Automobiles TVS Motor Extends Warranty And Free Service Period A Second Time: Details
- Movies Producer-Actor Rockline Venkatesh Admitted To Bengaluru Hospital
- Sports Michael Holding reveals the racism his parents faced
- Finance Mutual Fund Interest Is Slowing And It’s Worrisome
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
We can even stuff mirchi bajji recipe with different filling like coconut, jeera paste or with chopped onion, carrot mixture. Take a look to know how to prepare the delicious and easy indian recipes and enjoy it with or before meal. Take a look.
Mirchi Bajji Ingredients:
1 cup gram flour (sifted)
1 tbsp rice flour
Salt according to taste
Pinch of soda
Green chillies (deseeded)
Pinch of asafoetida
Oil for frying
Mirchi Bajji Procedure:
1. In a bowl, combine sifted flour, rice flour, salt, chilli powder, soda, asafoetida and prepare a smooth batter.
2. Dip the chillies in the batter and deep fry them until golden brown. Tasty chilli bajji recipe is ready.