- 1 hr ago National Girl Child Day 2020: 10 Quotes That Will Empower You
- 1 hr ago Kangana Ranaut's Hairband Wouldn't Have Made Frida Kahlo Happy But Her Outfit Is Pretty
- 3 hrs ago Exclusive: Signs That You Are Dating A F**kboy, Let’s Hear It From Women!
- 4 hrs ago Here’s Why You Must Not Beg Your Partner To Stay In A Relationship
- Movies Twitter Is Convinced Vicky Kaushal And Katrina Kaif Are Dating, Call Them 'Mr & Mrs Kaushal'
- Technology Canon EOS-1DX Mark III Launched At Rs. 5,75,995: Everything You Need To Know
- Finance SBI Customers Can Make Payment Even Without Carrying Cash: This Is How
- News 10% quota to West UP candidates: Minister warns Jamia, JNU protesters
- Sports UFC Fight Night 166: Blaydes vs. dos Santos fight card, preview, India time and how to watch
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Launched In India Starting At Rs 5.29 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
We can even stuff mirchi bajji recipe with different filling like coconut, jeera paste or with chopped onion, carrot mixture. Take a look to know how to prepare the delicious and easy indian recipes and enjoy it with or before meal. Take a look.
Mirchi Bajji Ingredients:
1 cup gram flour (sifted)
1 tbsp rice flour
Salt according to taste
Pinch of soda
Green chillies (deseeded)
Pinch of asafoetida
Oil for frying
Mirchi Bajji Procedure:
1. In a bowl, combine sifted flour, rice flour, salt, chilli powder, soda, asafoetida and prepare a smooth batter.
2. Dip the chillies in the batter and deep fry them until golden brown. Tasty chilli bajji recipe is ready.