- 1 min ago Diabetes Insipidus: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 33 min ago No Shave November Special: Difference Between Beard Oil And Beard Balm
- 2 hrs ago World Diabetes Day 2019: Expert Tips To Eat Right And Manage Diabetes
- 2 hrs ago Living In A Nuclear Family? 8 Common Problems That You May Relate To
- Finance Moody’s Cuts India’s GDP Growth Forecast For 2019 To 5.6%
- News J’khand Assesmly polls: Congress releases 4th list of 40 star campaigners
- Technology Nokia 6.2 Selling At Its Cheapest Ever Price On Amazon: All You Need To Know
- Sports Hong Kong Open: Srikanth enters quarters, Prannoy loses
- Movies Balakrishna To Play Sr NTR Again? Deets Inside!
- Automobiles Honda SP 125 BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 72,900
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
We can even stuff mirchi bajji recipe with different filling like coconut, jeera paste or with chopped onion, carrot mixture. Take a look to know how to prepare the delicious and easy indian recipes and enjoy it with or before meal. Take a look.
Mirchi Bajji Ingredients:
1 cup gram flour (sifted)
1 tbsp rice flour
Salt according to taste
Pinch of soda
Green chillies (deseeded)
Pinch of asafoetida
Oil for frying
Mirchi Bajji Procedure:
1. In a bowl, combine sifted flour, rice flour, salt, chilli powder, soda, asafoetida and prepare a smooth batter.
2. Dip the chillies in the batter and deep fry them until golden brown. Tasty chilli bajji recipe is ready.