- 7 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2021: Aditi Rao Hydari Will Inspire You To Keep It Simple And Not Deck Up Too Much!
- 10 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Would Make You Want To Up Your Street-Style Wardrobe With Pink Outfits
- 10 hrs ago Dhaakad Promotions: Kangana Ranaut Looks Straight Out From The 60s Era In Her Yellow And Black Plaid Dress
- 11 hrs ago Happy Valmiki Jayanti 2021: Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Images, Facebook And Whatsapp Status
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 13: Mohit Kumar Joshi Wasn’t Able To Answer THIS Rs 12.5 Lakh Question, Can You?
- Technology Google Tensor Processor Powering The Pixel 6 Series Explained
- News Ex-Punjab CM Amarinder Singh to launch his own political party, 'hopeful of seat arrangement' with BJP
- Sports Sindhu should prioritise winning All England title: Padukone
- Finance India's Gold Demand Subdued In 2021, Drivers Of Gold Demand: WGC
- Automobiles Tata Punch Launched: Variant-Wise Features And Price
- Education TS Intermediate 1st Year Hall Ticket 2021 Released At tsbie.cgg.gov.in, Here’s How To Download
- Travel Tamil Nadu's Ten Best Winter Destinations
It has all the essentials of an south Indian recipe like curry leaves, mustard and asfoetifda (hing). This recipe is for the vadas only. It can be enjoyed with the any sambar and coconut chutney.
Ingredients For Medu Vada:
1. Urad Dal or split black lentil 2 cups (soaked)
2. Ginger (grates) 1 tablespoon
3. Green chillies 4 (finely chopped)
4. Asfoetida or hing 1 pinch
5. Curry leaves 10 (fresh)
6. Salt as per taste
7. Oil for deep frying (half of the pan)
Procedure For Medu Vada:
- Soak the Urad dal in water overnight. If you are out of time, then just an hour or two will also do.
- Make a paste out of the soaked urad dal with a blender. This will be the batter for your vada recipe.
- Add all the ingredients except oil to the batter and stir for at least 2 to 3 minutes to get a smooth mix.
- Form flat round vadas with your hands. Maneuver a hole in the centre with your thumb
- Heat oil until it is piping hot. When you see steam coming out of the deep bottomed pan you are using, start frying.
- Fry till the are deep golden brown and crisp but so not burn them.
Munch on Medu Vadas on the festive occasion of Ugadi.