- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 03 December 2020
- 11 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- 11 hrs ago Try This Easy-To-Make Raj Kachori Recipe
- 12 hrs ago Gauahar Khan And Zaid Darbar Flaunt Ethnic Outfits As Gauahar Announces Her Wedding Date
- News No outside person allowed to interfere in India's internal issues, says farmer leader
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 December 2 Highlights: Jasmin Is Devastated As Aly Exits House; Kavita Walks Out Leaving Everyone Shocked
- Education Career Point Star Scholarship 2020: Check Registration And Exam Pattern
- Sports India vs Australia: Switch-hit is within laws, part of game's evolution: Maxwell
- Finance Nearly 40 Small And Midcap Stock Ideas To Create Wealth In The Long Term
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Automobiles Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
100gms Fresh Baby Corn, Juliennes
200gms Fresh Mushrooms, cut into halves
1 tbsp Butter
75gms Garlic, finely Chopped
1 tsp Paprika
Salt to taste
' tsp Oregano
A few drops of Vinegar
1 tsp Coriander leaves, Finely Chopped
Steam the Baby Corn and Mushroom such that they are half cooked. Set aside. Heat the Butter in a pan, add the Garlic and saute.
Add the half cooked baby corn and mushroom and mix well. Sprinkle with the Paprika, Salt and Oregano. Stir-fry and remove form heat.
Sprinkle the vinegar over and garnish with the Coriander leaves. Serve hot.
Note: This dish is a good cocktail snack.