- 2 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Two: Mrunal Thakur Gives Sangeet Ceremony Goals With Her Understated Attire
- 2 hrs ago 7 Habits That Can Help Couples Have An Exciting Sex Life
- 2 hrs ago Alia Bhatt Shares A Video Of Her Doing Deadlift, Here's Why You Should Start Doing This Exercise
- 3 hrs ago Tabu Upped Her Fashion Game With Her Green Gown At Andhadhun National Award Win Celebration
- Movies Sara Ali Khan On Being Compared With Janhvi Kapoor & Ananya Pandey: I Don’t Get Bothered
- News Non-payment of dues: Oil companies stop fuel supply to Air India at six airports
- Sports T Gopi, Jinson Johnson join glittering bandwagon of ASICS India
- Technology NASA Spitzer Telescope Locates First Planet Without Atmosphere Orbiting Red Dwarf
- Automobiles Brand New Jawa Motorcycle Shows Rust On Wheel Rim And Exhaust: Customer Takes To Social Media
- Finance 5 Factors That Caused Mayhem In Indian Markets Today
- Education GPAT 2020 Will Be Held On January 24, Check Important Dates
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
You may be in the mood to eat something very exotic but your choices are often restricted by what is available in your house. How about eating something that is easy to make and all the ingredients are available right there in your kitchen? Crisp potato chops, now don't you feel like having some. You need not fret over the ingredients because every Indian household has potatoes readily available. So, you can try the potato chop recipe right away.
Fried potato chops are a delicacy that are made differently in every part of India. The ingredients that are used in the potato chops recipe keep varying depending on regional differences. This recipe is a pretty basic one. You can always add or change some of the ingredients to make your version of hot and steaming potato chops. But the potato chops recipe video is an invaluable tool for you. Use it to make your job easier.
<center><iframe width="100%" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4mFEQq9Mf5A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Potatoes- 3 (boiled and mashed)
- Take the mashed potatoes, add half red chilli powder, half turmeric, cumin powder, coriander powder, green chillies and salt to it.
Serve the crisp aloo chops with onion rings and chutney.