- 15 min ago How To Recreate Sonam Kapoor’s Stunning Blue Eye Make-up Look With Just 6 Products
- 40 min ago Stress And Anxiety During Pregnancy? Here Are Some Helpful Tips
- 1 hr ago Vasant Panchami 2020: How To Worship Goddess Saraswati According To Your Zodiac Sign
- 2 hrs ago How Does Alcohol Affect Your Skin And What Can You Do Counter The Damage
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Odisha FC vs FC Goa: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, TV Info
- Technology What Is AGR And Why Is It Bad For Vodafone-Idea And Airtel
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Movies Mohsin Khan Is Single & Ready To Mingle, But Says His Ammi Has To Approve The Girl
- News Modi govt tarnished India's image, deterred investors: Rahul Gandhi
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Automobiles Bajaj CT100 And Platina BS6 Models Launched In India At Rs 40,794: Specs & Features
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
You may be in the mood to eat something very exotic but your choices are often restricted by what is available in your house. How about eating something that is easy to make and all the ingredients are available right there in your kitchen? Crisp potato chops, now don't you feel like having some. You need not fret over the ingredients because every Indian household has potatoes readily available. So, you can try the potato chop recipe right away.
Fried potato chops are a delicacy that are made differently in every part of India. The ingredients that are used in the potato chops recipe keep varying depending on regional differences. This recipe is a pretty basic one. You can always add or change some of the ingredients to make your version of hot and steaming potato chops. But the potato chops recipe video is an invaluable tool for you. Use it to make your job easier.
<center><iframe width="100%" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4mFEQq9Mf5A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Potatoes- 3 (boiled and mashed)
- Take the mashed potatoes, add half red chilli powder, half turmeric, cumin powder, coriander powder, green chillies and salt to it.
Serve the crisp aloo chops with onion rings and chutney.