- 6 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 6 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 8 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 8 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Sports Salzburg 0-2 Liverpool: Keita and Salah see Reds through in thrilling clash
- Movies Shahid Kapoor To Commence Shoot Of ‘Jersey’ On December 13 Despite Being Severely Ill
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
You may be in the mood to eat something very exotic but your choices are often restricted by what is available in your house. How about eating something that is easy to make and all the ingredients are available right there in your kitchen? Crisp potato chops, now don't you feel like having some. You need not fret over the ingredients because every Indian household has potatoes readily available. So, you can try the potato chop recipe right away.
Fried potato chops are a delicacy that are made differently in every part of India. The ingredients that are used in the potato chops recipe keep varying depending on regional differences. This recipe is a pretty basic one. You can always add or change some of the ingredients to make your version of hot and steaming potato chops. But the potato chops recipe video is an invaluable tool for you. Use it to make your job easier.
<center><iframe width="100%" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4mFEQq9Mf5A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Potatoes- 3 (boiled and mashed)
- Take the mashed potatoes, add half red chilli powder, half turmeric, cumin powder, coriander powder, green chillies and salt to it.
Serve the crisp aloo chops with onion rings and chutney.