- Sports India vs West Indies: Shivam Dube slams maiden T20I fifty, Virat Kohli gets lauded for his masterstroke
- News Lata Mangeshkar discharged from hospital, thanks fans for prayers
- Movies Hyderabad Murder Accused Killed In Encounter: Upendra’s Bold Comments Go Viral
- Technology Here's How To Perform Diagnostics Tests On Your Smartphone
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Sausage rolls are a kind of baked snacks that we eat at confectionery stores. However, you can easily try it at home as a breakfast recipe. Homemade sausage rolls can be equally delicious. The best part about sausage recipes is that they can be made very quickly. It takes just 5 minutes to cook the sausage for this recipe and the entire breakfast recipe can be prepared in just 20 minutes.
All you need is 5 ingredients to make sausage rolls. Just by the patti rolls in advance if you are planning to make sausage rolls for breakfast or evening snacks. You can easily turn this breakfast recipe into a diet friendly one, if you use less of butter and cheese. We have grilled the sausage instead of frying to make this a healthy breakfast.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Chicken sausage- 8
- Butter- 2tbsp
- Patti Rolls- 8 (long)
- Cheese- 2 cubes (grated)
- Onion- 1 (chopped)
- Garlic pods- 5 (chopped)
- Green chillies- 2 (minced)
- Mustard sauce- 2tbsp
- Pepper powder- 1tbsp
1. Apply some butter on the sausages and stick them into stakes. Grill the sausages for about 5 minutes on 60 per cent power in a micro-oven.
2. Meanwhile heat a dry pan. When it is steaming hot, place 1tsp of butter in it.
3. Now add the onions and garlic to the pan. Mix well and let it get roasted on a low flame for 3-4 minutes.
4. Stir the contents of the pan regularly so that they do not burn.
5. Stick a knife into each patti roll and turn it to 360 degrees. This will create the hollow necessary for sticking in the sausage.
6. Apply mustard sauce inside the hollow in the patti roll. Throw in some grated cheese.
7. Then stuff the roasted onions and garlic into the patti roll. Season with some minced green chillies and pepper.
8. Stuff the grilled sausages into the rolls. Rub butter on them and bake them for 15 minutes in oven pre-heated to 250 degrees.
Serve the sausage rolls hot from the oven with a salad.