- 3 min ago Athiya Shetty Flaunts A Gorgeous Saree But Her Jewel-Tone Blouse Has All Our Attention
- 50 min ago Mouni Roy Raises Glamour Quotient With Her Party Make-Up Look In Her Latest Picture
- 1 hr ago Mouni Roy Raises Temperature In A Beautiful Red Ruffle Saree; Costs Just INR 30,000!
- 3 hrs ago Severe Complications Of HIV/AIDS
- Technology Vivo V20 Pro Quick Review: Pros, Cons, And The X-Factor
- Movies Middle Class Melodies Actor Anand Deverakonda Thanks Fans For Loving The Film With A Heart-Warming Message
- News China misled the world, concealed official COVID-19 figures: Report
- Finance Why You Will Have To Show The Details Of Withdrawn PF Amount In ITR?
- Sports ICC T20 Rankings: England's Dawid Malan retains top slot with highest-ever points
- Automobiles Bike Sales Report For November 2020 In India: Suzuki Motorcycle Records Over 64,000 Units Sales
- Education CAT Answer Key 2020: Check CAT Exam Answer Key 2020 Slot 1, 2 And 3
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
Mushroom is not loved by everyone. This is fleshy and juicy fungus tempts very selective foodies. Also known as the meat of the vegetarians, mushroom is used in many recipes. Chinese, Italian, European and Korean cuisine use mushroom extensively. From starters to topping, mushroom slices add a different flavour to the dish. Do not go on the looks of the fruity fungi. If you want to develop a taste towards mushrooms, try with the starters. Check out the mushroom chilli recipe that can definitely win your taste buds.
Mushroom chilli recipe:
Preparation time: 25 minutes
- Bottom mushrooms- 500 gms
- Onion- 2 (sliced)
- Capsicum- 1 (sliced)
- Spring onion leaves- 1 (chopped)
- Green chillies- 4-6 (sliced)
- Ginger garlic paste- 2-3 tsp
- Soya sauce- 2-3 tsp
- Corn flour- 1 tbsp
- Vinegar- 1 ½ tsp
- Chilli powder- 1 tsp
- Water- ½ cup
- Wash and clean the mushrooms properly. Now cut them into two halves. You can even cut into slices.
- Grind onion into a smooth paste. Add ginger garlic paste and grind again. If you do not have ginger garlic paste, add 1 inch peeled ginger and 4-6 garlic pods in the grinder with onion.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a skillet. Now add the onion and ginger garlic paste. Cook for 1 minute on medium flame.
- Add capsicum, green chillies, salt and red chilli powder. Cook on medium flame for 1-2 minutes till the capsicum becomes soft.
- Sprinkle vinegar in the skillet and mix well. Now add soy sauce. If you want to make it sweet and spicy, add 1 tsp tomato ketchup. Cook for 1 minute on medium flame.
- Mix cornflour with water and pour into the skillet. Boil for 1 minute to thicken the gravy. If you want it dry, add less water. Now add the mushroom pieces. Mix gently and cook for 1-2 minutes so that the pieces absorb the gravy and masala.
Mushroom chilli is ready. Garnish with spring onion and serve it hot with rice or roti.