- 2 hrs ago 12 Types Of Roommates That One May Come Across And How To Deal With Them
- 9 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 9 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 10 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Movies Aamir Khan Is Unrecognisable In His New Look From The Sets Of Laal Singh Chaddha
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Technology OnePlus Exporting 5G Smartphones From India: Report
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Bored of having plain toast with butter or jam. Then, you surely need an interesting breakfast recipe to make your morning meal wholesome. Ever tried chicken with toast? It does makes a very sumptuous breakfast recipe. If you have leftover chicken from last night's curry, then the best thing to prepare for a morning breakfast is chicken toast.
This breakfast recipe is perfect for working people because it cooks in just about 15 minutes. All you have to do is place the leftover chicken on the toast, add some spices and add grated cheese. The chicken toast is then baked. You can also add fresh fruits like strawberries or vegetables like lettuce to your chicken toast.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Bread slices- 4
- Butter- 1tbsp
- Leftover chicken- 100 grams (shredded)
- Green chillies- 4 (chopped)
- Garlic- 4 pods (crushed)
- Oregano- 1tsp
- Cheese- 2 cubes (grated)
- Tomato- 1 (sliced)
- Salt- as per taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Then apply butter on the slices of bread. Apply a layer of crushed garlic on the bread.
- Place shredded chicken on the bread. Sprinkle chopped green chillies, salt and oregano from the top.
- Add grated cheese as the topping and place on the baking dish.
- Grill the bread for 10 minutes on 60 per cent power.
- Garnish with slices of tomato.
Serve chicken toast hot with tea, coffee or any other beverage.