- 5 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 8 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 8 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 8 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lion Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
On the eve of Bakrid, indulge in revelry and merry making by preparing our Bakrid special recipe for the occasion. Eid is not complete without mutton biriyani recipe so try our mouth watering mutton biriyani recipe (also called Mughal biriyani) at home and make your Bakrid celebrations more joyous.
Mughal Biriyani Recipe – Bakrid Special Recipe
500 gms Basmati Rice
1kg Mutton (small pieces)
2 tsp Garam Masala
6 Red chilies.
2 Cinnamon Sticks
2 pieces cardamom
3 Green chilies
Onions (finely chopped and fried till crisp)
Finely chopped fresh coriander
Finely chopped mint leaves
Ginger Garlic paste
3 tsp. Saffron. (dissolved in a cup of milk)
1 cup Curd
1 cup Lemon Juice
4 boiled eggs.
5 tsp Ghee /Oil
Salt to taste.
1.Make a fine paste of chillies and cashew nuts.
2.Mix the mutton pieces with the ginger-garlic paste and beaten curd and Keep it aside to set.
3.Fry the chili paste in 4 tbsp milk or oil. To this paste, add mutton, onion, garam masala and salt to taste. When the clarified milk separates from the mixture, add one and a half cup of warm water and pressure cook till tender.
4.Fry Cinnamon, Cardamom, Lavang and milk/oil in a vessel. Also add rice, green chilies, salt and enough water for the rice to cook.
5.Make a mixture of the coriander, mint, mixed spices and onion and keep aside. Smear milk inside another vessel. Spread a layer of rice in it and cover it with mutton.
6.Sprinkle half of the pudina mixture and juice of a lime. Sprinkle the rice with saffron milk and some clarified milk. Cover tightly and cook for half an hour over slow fire. Serve hot. Delicious Mutton biriyani recipe is ready to serve.
Make the best Mutton Biryani this Bakrid. Try this authentic Bakrid recipe straight from the house of Mughals.