- 12 min ago 20 Home Remedies To Treat Nerve Weakness
- 1 hr ago Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas Give Couple Goals As They Play Piano Together In Coordinated Outfits
- 1 hr ago Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose) For Instant Energy, Belly Fat And Respiratory Ailments
- 1 hr ago 11 Years Of Kambakkht Ishq: Kareena Kapoor's Party-Perfect Dresses From The Film!
- Sports Huge motivation: Bala Devi hails India's announcement as hosts of AFC Women's Asian Cup 2022
- Automobiles Hero Passion XPro Modified Into A Dirt Bike: Read More To Find Out
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi 8 Gets Yet Another Price Hike In India: All You Need To Know
- Finance Indian Investors To Lap Up Dividend Stocks, Assets As Real Rates Turn Negative: Jefferies
- News 10 Sikh pilgrims among 29 killed as train rams bus in Pakistan
- Movies Bhanumathi And Ramakrishna Review: Rom-Com Receives Positive Response From Critics
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Cocktail sausages is much loved among kids and they are best eaten with sandwiches. But, today lets try an Indian dish - cocktail sausage fried rice. To prepare this yummy treat use basmati rice and add tons of vegetables to the fried rice. Indian spices too should be included in abundance to give out that perfect aroma and taste.
To retain the masala in the cocktail sausage, chop the sausages into slices and saute it in olive oil for about 2 to 3 minutes. So, what are you waiting for? Here is how you can prepare cocktail sausage fried rice. Take a look at the recipe.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 16 minutes
All You Need
- Basmati Rice - 1 cup
- Cocktail Sausage - 200 gms ( fried and sliced)
- Peas - ½ cup
- Tomato - 1 (chopped)
- Onion - 1 (chopped)
- Olive Oil - 2 tbsp
- Pepper Powder - 2 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
- Spices (cinnamon, cardamom ) - 2 nos of each
- Salt to taste
- Water - 1 cup
- Add olive oil to the pressure cooker. Add the chopped onions and saute till they turn pink in colour.
- Add the chopped tomatoes in the pan and saute for another 3 minutes.
- Now add in the pepper powder, turmeric powder, cardamom and cinnamon to the cooker. Fry them well.
- Add the frozen peas and sliced sausages to the pressure cooker and stir fry.
- Now add in the rice, water and allow the contents to boil on a low flame.
- Add in the salt to taste.
- Cover the cooker with a lid and allow it to pressure cook for four whistles.
- When done, remove from the stove.
- Garnish your sausage fried rice with chopped cilantro.
- Serve hot along with garlic chutney or chilli chutney to enhance the taste.
This is a light dinner meal for kids. It is highly nutritious as it contains lean meat, and chicken.
To enhance the colour of the sausage fried rice add soya sauce to the dish.