- Education NEET Counselling Registration 2020: Check MCC NEET UG 2020 Registration Link
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 12: Contestant Uses Three Lifelines For Rs 40,000 Question, Quits The Game!
- News NASA confirms presence of water on sunlit surface of moon
- Sports Kind of toughness Mandeep has shown has rubbed on to others: KXIP skipper KL Rahul
- Finance How To Open Atal Pension Yojana Account Without Net Banking Or Mobile App?
- Automobiles New Ducati Multistrada 950 S India Launch Date Announced: Pre-Bookings Open For Rs 1 Lakh
- Technology Amazon.in Great Indian Festival Sale 2020: ‘Happiness Upgrade Days’ Offers On All Products
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Cocktail sausages is much loved among kids and they are best eaten with sandwiches. But, today lets try an Indian dish - cocktail sausage fried rice. To prepare this yummy treat use basmati rice and add tons of vegetables to the fried rice. Indian spices too should be included in abundance to give out that perfect aroma and taste.
To retain the masala in the cocktail sausage, chop the sausages into slices and saute it in olive oil for about 2 to 3 minutes. So, what are you waiting for? Here is how you can prepare cocktail sausage fried rice. Take a look at the recipe.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 16 minutes
All You Need
- Basmati Rice - 1 cup
- Cocktail Sausage - 200 gms ( fried and sliced)
- Peas - ½ cup
- Tomato - 1 (chopped)
- Onion - 1 (chopped)
- Olive Oil - 2 tbsp
- Pepper Powder - 2 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
- Spices (cinnamon, cardamom ) - 2 nos of each
- Salt to taste
- Water - 1 cup
- Add olive oil to the pressure cooker. Add the chopped onions and saute till they turn pink in colour.
- Add the chopped tomatoes in the pan and saute for another 3 minutes.
- Now add in the pepper powder, turmeric powder, cardamom and cinnamon to the cooker. Fry them well.
- Add the frozen peas and sliced sausages to the pressure cooker and stir fry.
- Now add in the rice, water and allow the contents to boil on a low flame.
- Add in the salt to taste.
- Cover the cooker with a lid and allow it to pressure cook for four whistles.
- When done, remove from the stove.
- Garnish your sausage fried rice with chopped cilantro.
- Serve hot along with garlic chutney or chilli chutney to enhance the taste.
This is a light dinner meal for kids. It is highly nutritious as it contains lean meat, and chicken.
To enhance the colour of the sausage fried rice add soya sauce to the dish.