- 27 min ago On Virat Kohli And Anushka Sharma's Anniversary, Their Wedding Wardrobe Decoded
- 1 hr ago Angad Bedi and Neha Dhupia's Outfits Remind Us Of Raj-Simran From Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
- 2 hrs ago You Need To Try These 11 Amazing Ways To Use Turmeric To Get Rid Of Pimples Right Now!
- 2 hrs ago 8 Essential Ways To Strengthen Your Heart
- Finance Bharat Bond ETF Issue Opens On Dec 12: Should You Invest?
- News MHA extends ILP to NE states including Manipur: What does this mean
- Technology Paytm Mall 'The Grand Gadget Sale': Discounts On Gadgets From JBL, Sony, Motorola And Other Brands
- Movies Viral Bollywood Photos Of 2019: From Bollywood's Selfie Moment With PM Modi To Taimur's Yoga Picture
- Sports Bayern's Lewandowski targets Ronaldo's record - Champions League in Opta numbers
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
This morning, wake up to a different breakfast which will completely blow your mind. Boldsky, brings to you a salami breakfast special which is not only yummy but also crispy and mind-blowing. Salamis is most of the time supposed to be put between two slices of bread and butter or bread and mayonnaise. But, today we are giving you a different salami recipe to try out.
If you are in the mood to try something different, then this salami recipe should be on your top list this morning. It is fun and exciting when you are about to try out something that is unique.
Take a look at this delicious salami recipe:
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 17 minutes
- Salami- 6 slices (sliced)
- Eggs- 2 (beaten)
- Onions- 1 (chopped)
- Pepper- 1tbsp
- Water- 2tbsp
- Margarine- 2tbsp
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Take a pan and heat it on a medium flame. When the pan is hot, pour a drop of oil in it and wait for it to get hot.
- Now drop in the chopped onions and fry it till it tuns a little brown in colour.
- Now add in the sliced salami pieces into the pan and gently stir the ingredients together. Make sure that the pan is on a low flame so that the ingredients do not get burnt.
- Flip the ingredients from side to side and let it fry nicely with the hot oil.
- Now add in the beaten eggs and allow it to cook well in the oil.
- When it is cooked, add in a dash of water to the pan so that the ingredients do not get sticky.
- Now drop in the ingredients one after another. First the pepper, margarine and then the salt as per requirement.
- Let it cook again for another 5 minutes before switching the flame off.
- When done, switch the flame off and serve hot.
Your salami special breakfast is now ready to eat. You can enjoy it plain or with toasted bread.