- News Man detained for shouting 'Down down NPA' minutes before FM arrives for CAA event
- Sports McGregor basks in stunning comeback: Etch my name in history one more time
- Technology Indian IT Ministry Issues Social Media Guidelines For Account Identity Verification
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Lets look at the recipe of Chicken Cacciatore -
Chicken – 1kg
Pepper – To Taste
Olive Oil - ¼ cup
Garlic – 2 cloves
Ketchup – 1 cup
Water – 1 cup
Parsley – 2 Tbsp
Celery - ' cup
Red Wine – 2 Tbsp
Bay Leaf – 1
Salt – To Taste
Marinate the chicken with pepper and fry it till brown in Olive Oil
In another pan, saute onion, garlic and celery
When the onion becomes transparent, add ketchup, bay leaf, salt and red wine.
After mixing, pour water and add the fried chicken.
Simmer till 10 mints and serve hot with spaghetti.