- 31 min ago Daily Horoscope: 19 January 2020
- 12 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 13 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 13 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Spicy boiled eggs is a special breakfast recipe. Firstly, because this egg casserole is slightly unusual and secondly because it is a very quick breakfast recipe. All you need to make this delicious recipe is some boiled eggs and a few spices. Unlike other egg casseroles, this dish requires no cheese or mayonnaise.
Thus, spicy boiled eggs is also a low fat recipe. Having eggs for breakfast is very healthy because eggs have just the right proportion of proteins and fats to give you lots of energy. Moreover, if you are going to the gym, eggs give you strength and muscle building amino acids too.
So, try this delicious and easy breakfast recipe that is perfectly makeable by anybody.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Eggs- 4
- Red chilli power- 1/2 tsp
- Pepper- 1/2 tsp
- Chaat masala- 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice- 1tsp
- Olive olive- 1tbsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Coriander leaves- 1 sprig (chopped)
- Boil eggs for 10 minutes in a pan with water. You can also pressure cook the eggs for the duration of 1 whistle.
- Peel the boiled eggs and cut them into halves.
- Now remove the yolks from the boiled eggs and put them in a glass bowl.
- Mash the yolks with the back of a spoon. Sprinkle spices namely, pepper, red chilli powder, chaat masala and salt on the top.
- Drizzle lemon juice and olive oil on the mashed yolks.
- Now mix it together. You can knead the mixture with your fingers for uniform mixing.
- Now take spoonfuls of the masala yolk and put into the hollows of the boiled egg whites.
- You can garnish this egg casserole with chopped coriander leaves.
Your spicy boiled eggs are ready. You can have them as a casserole or as a side dish with bread.