- 6 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 9 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 10 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 11 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Miss World 2019: Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Wins The Crown; India's Suman Rao Is The 2nd Runner Up!
- Sports West Indies built credibility with T20 performance against India, will be a force to reckon with during WC: Brian Lara
- Technology Micromax Revenue From Sales Fall 45% To Rs. 2,368.79 Crore In FY19: Report
- News CAB protest: Violence in WB; curfew relaxed in parts of Assam, Meghalaya
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Scrambled eggs is one of the most highly preferred breakfast ideas. From working couples to single men to house wives, most of the non-vegetarians always pick up eggs with their lousy eyes to prepare breakfast. You can make the plain scrambled eggs with just eggs or add few vegetables like onions, green chillies and peas. How about using the leftover chicken that you prepared last night?
The combination of chicken and scrambled eggs is a great to start your day with! It is healthy, filling and can be made in the same duration. Lets check out the recipe to prepare chicken scrambled eggs recipe.
Chicken scrambled eggs, breakfast recipe:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Boneless chicken- ½ cup (boiled and shredded)
- Eggs- 4-6
- Onion- 2 (chopped)
- Tomato- 1 (chopped)
- Green chillies- 3 (chopped)
- Black pepper powder- 2tbsp
- Chaat masala- 1tsp
- Milk- 1 cup
- Shredded cheese- ½ cup (optional)
- Salt- as per taste
- Olive oil- ½ cup
- Tomatoes- 1 (cut into 4 halves)
- Onion- 1 (sliced in julienne cutting)
- Coriander leaves- ½ cup chopped
- Heat 1tsp oil in a frying pan. Add onion and peas. Cook on low flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add the shredded chicken and saute on medium flame until it becomes tender.
- Sprinkle salt, green chillies, and tomato. Mix and cook for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk an egg in a glass and add black pepper powder and 1tsp milk. Mix and pour into the frying pan when the chicken cooks. Mix well so that the egg whites scramble.
- Flip and cook on the other side if required. Spread shredded cheese and sprinkle chaat masala.
Chicken scrambled egg recipe is ready. Garnish with tomatoes, onion and coriander leaves. You can serve it hot with bread toast or with tomato sauce.