- 3 min ago What Is Bionic Eye? Know About World's First Bionic Eye To Fully Restore Vision In Blind People
- 33 min ago ICW 2020: Reynu Taandon Introduces Her Surkh Collection For Contemporary Brides And Bridesmaids
- 1 hr ago AIP (Autoimmune Protocol) Diet: Benefits, Foods To Eat And Avoid
- 1 hr ago Ramdhari Singh Dinkar’s Birth Anniversary: Facts About The Famous Poet, Essayist And Literary Critic
- Movies Arjun Kapoor To Donate Plasma For COVID-19 Patients After Recovering From The Virus?
- Sports Kush Maini claims his second win of the year in British F3 Championship
- News Check UGC Academic Calendar 2020-21 for UG, PG
- Finance HDFC Bank Notifies Loan Restructuring Process: Check Eligibility, Documents Required
- Technology Paytm Mall Gadget Zone 2020: Offers On Electronic Gadgets
- Automobiles Ford Endeavour Sport Launched In India: Priced At Rs 35.10 Lakh
- Education IIT Guwahati Convocation 2020: Prime Minister Modi Address Students Virtually
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Instagram this week has been pretty interesting with celebs flaunting latest beauty trends. While some went for a retro hairdo, others opted for classy eye shadows. So, be it a Sunday party, or a formal occasion, or just a usual day, this week we have got it all covered for you. So, take a look at this latest Instagram beauty trends.
1. Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone's latest photoshoot was awesome and she looked pretty as ever in her blazing red dress. Her make-up accentuated her look and well, the Padmaavat actress played with contrasts. Keeping the base make-up natural with slight contouring, Deepika upped her look with an orange-reddish lip shade, which we so recommend. And then she played with contrasting hue by applying pink eye shadow. The middle-parted messy ponytail also worked wonders for her.
View this post on Instagram
They say every single cell of your body rejuvenates itself about every 7 years and it’s been 7 years since I’ve been to India so let’s just say a brand new me is ready to par-tay at the #oneplusmusicfestival on Nov 16th with the cutie @dualipa Thanks for having us @oneplus_india 💖
A post shared by KATY PERRY (@katyperry) on
2. Katy Perry
Katy Perry, who is in India for her concert, also gave us hairdo goals. She exuded major retro vibes and gave us some fresh beauty goal to look forward to. Katy looked pretty in her pink polka-dotted number but her hairstyle was what caught our attention the most. So, she made an impeccable high ponytail at the centre that cascaded so beautifully. Her light winged eyeliner with pink eye shadow also notched up her look.
View this post on Instagram
Happy to announce My Indian Life - season 2 will drop its first episode on 23rd November! Listen out for it wherever you get your podcasts! #myindianlife #podcast @bbcworldservice Outfit- @ampmfashions Jewellery- @tribebyamrapali Shoes - @pastelsandpop HMU- @angelinajoseph Styled by- @who_wore_what_when Photography- @anurag_kabburphotography
A post shared by Kalki (@kalkikanmani) on
3. Kalki Koechlin
So, you have short hair and you feel that you can't do much with hairstyles? Well, let Kalki Koechlin inspire you with her hairdo. The Made In Heaven actress made a sharp braided hairdo for her BBC Podcast show. Her hairstyle featured partings and the make-up consisted of a bright pink lip shade, light makeup, and a tiny bindi.
4. Jacqueline Fernandez
Jacqueline Fernandez attended the Katy Perry party recently, which was hosted by Karan Johar. She gave us bold eye shadow goals. The actress lit up her look with impeccably-applied eyeliner and notched it up with an electric blue eye shadow. She balanced her look by contouring her cheekbones and with matte lip shade. The side-swept tresses rounded out her avatar.
5. Genelia Deshmukh
You are planning on going out for a light Sunday outing with friends? If such is the case, opt for this vintage hairstyle of Genelia Deshmukh. Genelia's hairstyle was a bit side-swept and highlighted with wavy ends. We also loved her dewy make-up that was enhanced by pink lip shade, complementing eye shadow, and highlighted by pink cheekbones.
So, which look would you want to try? Let us know.