- 5 min ago For All You Men, Here Are Some Skin Care Tips To Get Soft And Smooth Skin
- 10 min ago #LedByWomen Campaign: From Mithali Raj To Parineeti Chopra Join To Create 'Her Story'
- 20 min ago Arjun Reddy Star Vijay Deverakonda Has Winter Wear Goals For All The Stylish Men
- 1 hr ago Rani Mukerji Makes Us Want To Update Our Wardrobe With Colour-blocked Saris
- Technology Climate Change Trending Among Gen-Z, Suggests Tinder's 2019 Year in Swipe
- Finance KM Birla Says Vodafone Idea To Shutdown Without Govt Relief On AGR Dues; Shares Fall
- Movies Pranav Mohanlal-Vineeth Sreenivasan Duo's Hridayam: Here's An Update!
- Sports UFC on ESPN 7: Overeem vs. Rozenstruik preview, fight card, India time and where to watch
- News Cops can't act like lynch mob: Right activists on Hyderabad encounter
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Instagram this week has been pretty interesting with celebs flaunting latest beauty trends. While some went for a retro hairdo, others opted for classy eye shadows. So, be it a Sunday party, or a formal occasion, or just a usual day, this week we have got it all covered for you. So, take a look at this latest Instagram beauty trends.
1. Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone's latest photoshoot was awesome and she looked pretty as ever in her blazing red dress. Her make-up accentuated her look and well, the Padmaavat actress played with contrasts. Keeping the base make-up natural with slight contouring, Deepika upped her look with an orange-reddish lip shade, which we so recommend. And then she played with contrasting hue by applying pink eye shadow. The middle-parted messy ponytail also worked wonders for her.
View this post on Instagram
They say every single cell of your body rejuvenates itself about every 7 years and it’s been 7 years since I’ve been to India so let’s just say a brand new me is ready to par-tay at the #oneplusmusicfestival on Nov 16th with the cutie @dualipa Thanks for having us @oneplus_india 💖
A post shared by KATY PERRY (@katyperry) on
2. Katy Perry
Katy Perry, who is in India for her concert, also gave us hairdo goals. She exuded major retro vibes and gave us some fresh beauty goal to look forward to. Katy looked pretty in her pink polka-dotted number but her hairstyle was what caught our attention the most. So, she made an impeccable high ponytail at the centre that cascaded so beautifully. Her light winged eyeliner with pink eye shadow also notched up her look.
View this post on Instagram
Happy to announce My Indian Life - season 2 will drop its first episode on 23rd November! Listen out for it wherever you get your podcasts! #myindianlife #podcast @bbcworldservice Outfit- @ampmfashions Jewellery- @tribebyamrapali Shoes - @pastelsandpop HMU- @angelinajoseph Styled by- @who_wore_what_when Photography- @anurag_kabburphotography
A post shared by Kalki (@kalkikanmani) on
3. Kalki Koechlin
So, you have short hair and you feel that you can't do much with hairstyles? Well, let Kalki Koechlin inspire you with her hairdo. The Made In Heaven actress made a sharp braided hairdo for her BBC Podcast show. Her hairstyle featured partings and the make-up consisted of a bright pink lip shade, light makeup, and a tiny bindi.
4. Jacqueline Fernandez
Jacqueline Fernandez attended the Katy Perry party recently, which was hosted by Karan Johar. She gave us bold eye shadow goals. The actress lit up her look with impeccably-applied eyeliner and notched it up with an electric blue eye shadow. She balanced her look by contouring her cheekbones and with matte lip shade. The side-swept tresses rounded out her avatar.
5. Genelia Deshmukh
You are planning on going out for a light Sunday outing with friends? If such is the case, opt for this vintage hairstyle of Genelia Deshmukh. Genelia's hairstyle was a bit side-swept and highlighted with wavy ends. We also loved her dewy make-up that was enhanced by pink lip shade, complementing eye shadow, and highlighted by pink cheekbones.
So, which look would you want to try? Let us know.