If you have any kind of a flaw on your face, it can make you appear under-confident. Most of the females feel shy to step out, if they have dark circles, acnes or pimples.
Dark circles can make you look more dull and tired and also over-aged. Even kids these days are facing such problems.
Reasons for the same include lack of sleep, excessive stress, iron deficiency, dehydration or any kind of a skin problem like pigmentation, lack of oxygen and hence no proper blood circulation, long working hours, watching excessive TV, a poor diet, and the list just goes on and on.
Now again, over a period of time, reading consistently about yoga, you must be wondering how Yoga can help in reducing and gradually removing dark circles, right?
It’s a fact that without empting your pockets to the doctors and chemists, you can have the solution for free and that too naturally.
One of the main reasons for dark circles constitutes to the insufficient blood supply. Once you’ll start practicing this pose, your face will be more comfortable and all your stress will be gone.
Have a look at the steps that need to be followed and the benefits of this asana.
Step-By-Step Procedure To Be Followed For This Asana
Step 1: Just stand straight and keep your legs as distant as your shoulders from one end to another.
Step 2: Stretch both your hands forward and then upwards, so that your spine is stretched too.
Step 3: Slowly and gradually, bend and touch the floor with your palms and head touching the knees.
Initially, your body won’t be that flexible that you can make your palms touch the floor. Don’t push yourself unnecessarily. You can start with your fingertips touching the floor, and when you get comfortable, then a gradual improvement will be there.
Step 4: Just take normal breaths while doing this asana and keep it slow, don't be in a hurry to finish off.
There are a few poses which help you in getting a good sleep. So just combine 3-4 poses and you must practice Yoga for an hour, or even more than that, to get you into the normal practice and routine.
Benefits Of This Asana
- Tones the abdominal muscles
- Increases blood circulation and strengthens the spine
- Stretches muscles of the back and helps treat back pain-related problems
- Makes the spine supple
- Betters blood circulation in the face area
Also Read: Treating Cracked Heels With Ayurveda
People with neck injury, or stomach operation, back pain, or any kind of an alignment problem shouldn’t perform this asana.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?