- 7 hrs ago 11 Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach
- 7 hrs ago Leap Year 2020: 8 Myths That You May Not Be Knowing
- 8 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor Has A Unique Party-Wear Outfit For You And You Really Can’t Miss It!
- 9 hrs ago Malaika Arora, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, And Kareena Kapoor Khan Will Inspire You To Buy Gota Zari Lehenga
- News Delhi violence: Distress calls unanswered for 48-72 hours, police absent, report reveals
- Movies Gauri Khan Thinks Her Husband Shah Rukh Khan Will Take To Designing Some Day
- Sports Hardik Pandya returns to cricket pitch post back surgery, hits 4 towering sixes in his quickfire knock
- Technology Vivo V19 Official Renders Show Design, Colors And More
- Automobiles Geneva Motor Show 2020 Cancelled Due To Coronavirus Alert
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principals For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Finance India’s Eight Core Industries Grew At 2.2% In January
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Being beautiful is not only concentrating on your face. Your whole body requires your equal attention. And your feet is the most neglected part of your body.
It is your feet that face the most strenuous experience throughout the day. It is very important to relax your feet, so that you can start a new day with new energy.
However, why does it happen? Actually, the problem of cracked heels happens due to dry skin. When your skin gets so dry, it becomes cracked.
This is one of the biggest problems we face during winter. But, there are several people who suffer from this problem throughout the year. The lotions or creams can give you temporary relief.
But, treating cracked heels with Ayurveda can help you to get rid of the problem permanently. In this article, you’ll get the best ways to treat cracked heels with Ayurveda.
So, days of bleeding and cracked heels are over now! Ayurveda says changing your lifestyle can solve your problem effectively.
For example, sugar and sweets must not be taken if you have problems of cracked heels. Rather, jaggery will serve you well. So, here are some of the ways of treating cracked heels with Ayurveda.
1. Healing With Asanas:
Surprising, but treating cracked heels with Ayurveda is possible with proper Yogasanas. Chandra Bhedana Bhastrika Pranayama, Seetkari Pranayama, Setali Bhastrika Pranayama, etc, are all effective in solving this problem. Consult an expert yoga teacher.
2. Proper Diet:
Maintaining a proper diet, according to Ayurveda, is very necessary to heal cracked heels. According to Ayurvedic methods, you should avoid foods like refined flours, cooked tomatoes, brinjal and potatoes. You can have garlic, onion, ghee and butter as much as you can.
3. Apply Ayurvedic Solution:
This is one of the best ways to treat cracked heels with Ayurveda. Mix Ashwagandha oil and Jatyadi oil and warm it to make the concoction. Apply it before going to bed. Don't forget to cover your feet with cotton socks. Wash the feet next morning with warm water and a mild soap.
4. Attempt Padasnana:
To revitalise your skin and make it soft and smooth, Padasnana is the best way. Take lukewarm water and pour a few drops of Ayurvedic oil like Patchouli, lavender or rose essential oil into the water. Add rose petals to the water. Soak your feet for 20 minutes and follow this procedure regularly to get the best result.
5. Never Wear Anything Wet:
Are you looking for the best ways to treat cracked heels with Ayurveda? Then follow this tip. Wearing anything wet removes the moisture from your skin and makes it dry. Avoid wearing wet socks and shoes.
6. Go Barefoot:
This is another wonderful way to heal cracked heels, according to Ayurveda. A direct touch of nature can heal a lot of problems. You can walk barefeet on the grass in the morning every day. This practice rejuvenates your feet and is also good for your eyesight.