- 53 min ago What Is Gaming Disorder And How It Can Be Treated
- 1 hr ago Disha Patani And Other Divas Make A Fashionable Splash With Their Latest Magazine Covers
- 1 hr ago This All-Natural Henna Hair Dye Is The Only Remedy You Need For Your Grey Hair
- 1 hr ago Ranveer Singh Rocks Two Extremely Different Outfits, Which One Did You Like More?
- News Karnataka By-Election Results 2019: Full list of winners from BJP, Congress, JDS
- Movies Saif Ali Khan On Mean Comments During His First Few Auditions: 'People Felt I Looked Like A Girl'
- Technology Vivo V17: The Good, Bad, And The X Factor
- Finance Sensex, Nifty End With Marginal Gains; End 2-Day Losing Run
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Sports 'He can do it all', 'one for the ages' - LeBron and Lakers laud dominant Davis
- Automobiles Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
At some point of time, we've all had to deal with acne. While acnes usually go away after a period of time, they leave behind their stubborn scars, which just don't fade away.
These adamant acne scars can single-handedly bring down an individual's beauty quotient.
You might try to hide them under layers of cosmetics, but eventually, they make their presence known and felt.
Wasn't it bad enough to suffer from acne in the first place that now you have a prominent scar on your face as a constant reminder of it?
Luckily, there is no need to shell out big bucks to get expensive beauty treatments done for getting rid of the acne scars. Instead, you just need to get hold of 3 readily available items from your kitchen to prepare a face scrub.
Yep, you read that right! A DIY face scrub using green tea, sugar and gram flour is a simple and effective answer to the niggling problem of acne scars.
Also Read: Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Acne Scars
The antibacterial and exfoliating properties of these ingredients can work wonders on your skin and fade away the acne scars to a great extent.
So, read on to know how to make this face scrub and use it.
2 green tea bags
2 tablespoons of sugar
1 tablespoon of gram flour
Method Of Preparation:
Put the green tea bags in boiling water for 10-15 minutes.
Take them out and cut them open to take out the tea leaves.
Let the tea leaves cool for some time.
Once cooled, add the other two ingredients to them.
Mix them well.
Directions To Use:
Gently, apply this scrub all over your face, especially over the stubborn scars. Then, start scrubbing in a circular motion, but don't put too much pressure, as it could result in redness or rashes. After scrubbing, let it stay for 15-20 minutes. Then, you can rinse it off with lukewarm water.
At first, use a little bit of mix on your face to see how your skin reacts to this scrub. If things go as expected, scrub your face twice in a week with this effective DIY recipe to detoxify your skin and reduce the appearance of acne scars/marks.