- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 12 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 13 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- News Haryana NTSE Level 1 results 2019 declared
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Motion Activated Night Light 2 Launched At Rs. 599 In India
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Skin problems in the summer are not new. One must look after the skin and pamper it right with the use of certain natural ingredients.
Getting rid of pimples with the help of natural remedies is easy, but the scar that stays behind is difficult to get rid of in a hurry.
According to skin specialists, one must only opt for green ingredients to lighten those scars. Green veggies like cucumber and celery are simply the best, since they contain a whole lot of vitamin K that helps to lighten the acne scar.
Other ingredients like aloe vera and green tea leaves when applied on to the face like a facial or mask also highlight the skin tone and improve its complexion.
Therefore, experts suggest to turn to only green ingredients to help heal acne scars. At the same time, one needs to prevent the onset of new pimples too, which is why getting a fruit facialdone once or twice in a month is of utmost importance.
So, what are you waiting for? Take a look at some of the 7 natural ingredients that help heal acne scars naturally:
Aloe vera is soothing for the skin. Apart from treating acne scars, the gel has properties that will help to treat and dry acne too. All you need to do is to apply the gel directly on to the skin to treat it.
Green Tea Leaves:
Green tea is rich in vitamin K, a vitamin that helps treat and tone the skin. To get rid of acne scars, rinse your face with green tea twice in a day. This simple remedy will help you get rid of the skin problem.
Grind to paste one green apple. Wash your face with cold water and pat dry. Now, apply the green apple paste on to your skin and let it dry. When dry, rinse your face again. This simple ingredient nourishes and treats the skin with care.
The juice of kiwi along with its pulp can be applied on to the skin like a facial. The juice of this green fruit is so healthy for the skin that it aids in moisturising dry and itchy skin as well as treats and gets rid of other scars too apart from the acne scars.
One of the best and most natural green ingredients to apply on acne skin is cucumber. You can either apply the juice of the vegetable on the affected skin or you can massage the vegetable on the face to treat the acne scars.
A Celery Facial:
Nothing can beat a green facial, as it is so helpful in improving the skin tone. Grind to a thick paste one bunch of celery along with 2 tablespoons of honey. Apply this mixture directly on to the scar and let it dry. When dry, rinse the face with warm water and salt.
Avocado is an amazing fruit for treating any kind of a skin problem. Apply the raw fruit on the affected area and when dry, rinse the face with some cold milk or rose water. After the application of this green ingredient, you will soon begin to see your skin glow naturally and beautifully.