- 7 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 10 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 11 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 12 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Miss World 2019: Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Wins The Crown; India's Suman Rao Is The 2nd Runner Up!
- Sports West Indies built credibility with T20 performance against India, will be a force to reckon with during WC: Brian Lara
- Technology Micromax Revenue From Sales Fall 45% To Rs. 2,368.79 Crore In FY19: Report
- News CAB protest: Violence in WB; curfew relaxed in parts of Assam, Meghalaya
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Though most of us know about the benefits of sandalwood powder, we still prefer to use creams that never solve skin problems without damaging it.
If you have the patience and time, natural remedies are the best. Using sandalwood on face can have a very soothing and a healing effect on your skin.
We already know about the myriad number of benefits of sandalwood powder. So, let us not get into that topic. Let us discuss how to use it on your face in this post. It is very simple. Just follow the steps below.
How To Apply Sandalwood Powder On Face
Take a teaspoon of sandalwood powder. If you don't have it at home, use a block of sandalwood and rub it against a wet stone to extract the paste.
Mix either a teaspoon of milk or a teaspoon of rose water or a teaspoon of turmeric powder to it. Turmeric is anti-septic, milk can moisturise your skin and rose water can make your skin fresh. Choose any but not all three at a time for some reasons.
Apply the paste evenly on the surface of your face. Make sure that each and every corner of your face is covered.
Wait for it to dry and wash it with lukewarm water after 20 minutes. Your skin starts glowing. Try this remedy once a week. This can even work well for some scars and pimples too.
This is just a simple way to treat your skin issues using sandalwood powder. If you know of any, share them with us.