- 31 min ago 12 Safe And Effective Tips For Diabetic Foot Care
- 46 min ago Lyrics And Meaning Of The Mahamrityunjay Mantra In English And Sanskrit
- 1 hr ago Janhvi Kapoor Sets Internet Ablaze With Her Stunning Photoshoot In An All Black Attire
- 1 hr ago Goat Cheese: Nutrition, Health Benefits And Ways To Eat
- Technology Vi Refarming 3G Sites In Bengaluru To Offer High Speed 4G Network
- Sports JK Tyre unveils star-studded team for the upcoming FMSCI Indian National Rally Championship 2020
- Movies Sonu Sood On Having An Educational Institute’s Department Named After Him: Greatest Honour Of My Of Life
- Finance SBI's YONO App Hit By System Outage
- News NASA: Mystery object is 54-year-old rocket, not asteroid
- Automobiles Bike Sales Report For November 2020: Hero MotoCorp Registers 14.4% Growth In Yearly Sales
- Education A Mass Digitisation Trend To Bring Fresh Growth To Tech Spending in 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
The last day of the Lakme Fashion Week has been a roller coaster ride thus far with the B-town divas slaying at the ramp with some mind-blowing make-up looks. While Kangana Ranaut and Disha Patani exhibited the versatility of the blue make-up look, Genelia D'Souza wore a classic smokey eye look and demonstrated why is it a classic.
Genelia walked the ramp for designer Saroj Jalan in a funky red lehenga that featured beautiful Zardosi work throughout. Genelia completed her ensemble with a matching embellished dupatta and jacket that she kept over one of her shoulders. She accessorised the look with huge silver oxidised jewellery and an embroidered jutti.
Talking about her make-up, she wore a black smokey eye look with heavily kohled eyes. Keeping the base bronzed and contoured, she finished off the look with a glossy pink lip. She paired her make-up look with voluminous and wild loose waves.
Genelia was looking all parts regal in the entire ensemble and the make-up added to that. And that is the effect of a smokey eye. It doesn't take away the attention from your attire. Instead, it adds depth and dimension to the look and that is why so many girls swear by this look! Well, we loved Genelia's look and couldn't take our eyes off her.
Did you like her look as much as we do? Share your thought in the comment section below.