- 14 min ago Coronavirus: Difference Between A Dry Cough And A Wet Cough
- 57 min ago Juhi Chawla’s Patterned Attire Is What We All Want To Invest In After The Lockdown
- 1 hr ago Does Afternoon Nap Cause Weight Gain?
- 1 hr ago Mouni Roy Gives Us Glimpse Of Her Quarantine Sunset Days In A Blue Floral Dress
- Technology Airtel Adds 5,300 Broadband Towers In Three Months: Report
- Finance SBI Mutual Fund Tops As Largest AMC By Asset Size In Jan-March 2020
- News Coronavirus outbreak: Tamil Nadu prisoners extend support to fight COVID-19 in the state
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Trends: Fans Hail SRK For Offering His Office To BMC To Expand Quarantine Capacity
- Sports FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup: We've to accept the decision, says AIFF
- Automobiles MG Motors Confirms No Job Cuts In 2020 Even Under Worst Case Scenario Amidst Covid-19
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
The last day of the Lakme Fashion Week has been a roller coaster ride thus far with the B-town divas slaying at the ramp with some mind-blowing make-up looks. While Kangana Ranaut and Disha Patani exhibited the versatility of the blue make-up look, Genelia D'Souza wore a classic smokey eye look and demonstrated why is it a classic.
Genelia walked the ramp for designer Saroj Jalan in a funky red lehenga that featured beautiful Zardosi work throughout. Genelia completed her ensemble with a matching embellished dupatta and jacket that she kept over one of her shoulders. She accessorised the look with huge silver oxidised jewellery and an embroidered jutti.
Talking about her make-up, she wore a black smokey eye look with heavily kohled eyes. Keeping the base bronzed and contoured, she finished off the look with a glossy pink lip. She paired her make-up look with voluminous and wild loose waves.
Genelia was looking all parts regal in the entire ensemble and the make-up added to that. And that is the effect of a smokey eye. It doesn't take away the attention from your attire. Instead, it adds depth and dimension to the look and that is why so many girls swear by this look! Well, we loved Genelia's look and couldn't take our eyes off her.
Did you like her look as much as we do? Share your thought in the comment section below.