- 1 hr ago How To Get Pink Lips Naturally At Home
- 2 hrs ago Are You Pregnant? 15 Symptoms To Watch Out For
- 2 hrs ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- 3 hrs ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Marriage Location Revealed And Here Are Designers They Can Consider
- Finance Consumer Tips to Keep Your Debit Card Safe
- News 2019-nCoV: In Australia, scientists grow exact copy of coronavirus in a lab
- Movies 1917 Crosses US$200 Million At The Global Box Office
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Sports Spurs sign PSV's Bergwijn for reported £27m
- Technology Alibaba Foldable Phone Patent Spotted: How’s It Different?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Odisha In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The Power List 2019 event by VoguexNykaa Fashion was witnessed quite a few of the A-listers of the Bollywood industry in their dazzling best. Janhvi Kapoor was one such celebrity at the event. While we loved her white attire which quite fairy-like, we lover her hairdo way more.
Janhvi, who is usually seen in open loose waves or a chic bun, styled her tresses for the event in a rather elegant and fun hairdo. Her hairdo was a braided long bun. Let's decode her bun hairdo for you.
Her tresses were pulled back and tied into a braid. The braid was then folded in half and secured at the back, keeping the front side formal and the back fun. Two strands of hair framed her face at the front and helped balance the no-neckpiece look.
On the make-up front, natural and monochromatic make-up has kind of become Janhvi's signature look. It was a similar look but with a fun addition of silver glitter on the eyelids. Dramatic, perfectly curled eyelashes framed her beautiful eyes. Minimal base, filled-in brows, blushed cheeks and luscious lips stained in a pretty peach lip shade concludes her make-up. All-in-all, she looked stunning.
View this post on Instagram
@radhikamadan at the @vogueindia #powerlist2019 Tonight Outfit - @mmalhotraworld @manishmalhotra05 Jewellery- @mmalhotraworld X @raniwala1881 Makeup- @ritikavatsmakeupandhair Hair - @deepalid10 @bobby_rao31 Styled by - @who_wore_what_when Photography- @sagarmohite96 Fashion Team - @d.shubham_j @ankurrpathak #womenswear #womenstyle #womensfashion #bollywood #womensweardaily #instafashion #instastyle #fashionwear #beauty #whoworewhatwhen #bollywoodcelebrity #celebrityspotting #celebritystyle #celebritystylist #stylediary #styleblogger #fashiondesign #radhikamadan #bollywoodfashion #bollywoodstyle #bollywoodcelebrites #bollywoodceleb #awardshow #whoworewhatwhen #awardsseason
A post shared by Who Wore What When (@who_wore_what_when) on
A similar make-up look was carried by the actress Radhika Madan for the same event. The main difference in their looks was the intensity of the colour. While Janhvi went for a glittery eyeshadow, Radhika went for a metallic texture. Also, Janhvi highlighter was subtle and natural while Radhika's is bold, beautiful and one you can't miss. Radhika Madan's loose waves made the looks different though. Here you see the impact a hairstyle can make. Janhvi's look is soft and flirty and Radhika's look is sensual and mesmerising.
We kind of did both these look. What about you? Tell us in the comment section below how did you like Janhvi's look and would you like to give it a try?