- 17 hrs ago Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- 18 hrs ago Exclusive: Doctor Shares How Parents Can Reduce Screen Time For Kids to Counter Myopia Risk
- 19 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin Just Made This Monsoon A Little More Fun With Dreamy Blue Eye Make-up!
- 1 day ago Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Movies iSmart Shankar Box Office Collections Day 3: A Terrific Day For The Ram Pothineni Starrer!
- News Heart filled with grief: Sonia Gandhi's emotional letter to Dikshit's son
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls begin title defence with win over Patna Pirates
- Technology TRAI Seeks Views On KYC Of DTH Set-Top Boxes
- Automobiles Mahindra Stops Production of The Thar With The Special Edition Thar 700: A Tribute Video
- Finance HDFC Bank Q1 Profit Jumps 21%; Announces Interim Dividend And Share Split
- Education ICSI CS Foundation June Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On This Date
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
With the fashion world going crazy, it is very difficult to keep up with what's 'IN' these days. So we look up to our favourite celebrities for some fashion trends and inspiration. And with everything literally just a click away, it isn't difficult to get the look of your favourite celebrity. Whether it's for a party or a casual day out, our dear celebs have covered it all. So why stop your inner fashion crazy self from trying them?
Recently, the beautiful Janhvi Kapoor made an appearance on the Zee Cine Awards and she looked like a dream. She wore a beautiful red number from Atelier Zuhra, which she paired up with a subtle make-up with bold red lips and a high bun.
The look is perfect for a fun night out. If you also want to get this look of Janhvi's, then read on and find out exactly how to recreate this look.
How To Recreate Janhvi's Make-up Look
What you need
- Foundation with a dewy finish
- Beauty sponge
- An eyebrow pencil
- Soft pink blush
- Eyeliner, preferably black
- Nude pink eyeshadow
- A translucent setting powder
- Red lip liner
- Bold red lip stick with a semi-matte finish
- Setting spray
How to do
- You need to start by prepping your skin. For this, apply a moisturiser on your face after washing it. Let the moisturiser sink into your skin for a few seconds.
- Now apply a primer of your choice to minimise your pores and to help the make-up glide on smoothly. Wait for a couple of minutes for the primer to settle.
- Now comes your base. Take a foundation that matches your skin tone.
- Use a damp beauty sponge to blend in the foundation.
- Now using a concealer a shade lighter than your actual skin colour, conceal and highlight under your eyes and on your chin (if you feel there is a need for that). Blend the concealer well into your skin.
- Using the setting powder, set your concealer in place.
- Now taking the eyebrow pencil, lightly fill in your eyebrows.
- Coming to your cheeks, gently apply the blush on the high points of your cheekbones.
- Next, take a highlighter on a fan brush and highlight your cheekbones, the tip of your nose and your cupid's bow. This is important to give your face that glow.
- Moving on to your eyes, first use your concealer as a primer for the eyeshadow.
- Now taking the eyeshadow, put it all over your lid and blend it well. Take your time so as to blend in the eyeshadow well.
- Now using the eyeliner, line your eyes.
- Now apply a nice coat of mascara on your eyelashes. You can wait for it to dry down and put another coat if you want more fuller lashes.
- Moving to the lips, line your lips with the lip liner. Then apply the lipstick.
- Lastly, give your face a nice spritz of setting spray and let it sink into your skin.
How To Re-create Janhvi's Hairstyle
Let's now have a look at how to recreate Janhvi's neatly done high bun.
What you need
- A hair tie
- A comb
- A few bobby pins
How to do
- Comb through your hair and pull up the hair in a high ponytail.
- Now divide the ponytail into two sections.
- Now, twist and wrap each section around each other and make them into one.
- Next, using the hair tie as a base, wrap the twisted hair around your hair tie in a clockwise direction to make a bun.
- Lastly, secure the ends of your hair and the bun, using a few bobby pins. Use as many bobby pins as you feel you need to hold the bun in place.
There you have it. Janhvi Kapoor's look decoded for you. Wear this look with a bold and dramatic number as she did or with something chic and simple, it'll go with everything. Give it a try and tell us how it turned out in the comment section below.