- 5 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- 6 hrs ago The Brit Awards 2021: Dua Lipa Makes A Retro Splash With Her Yellow Dress And Puffed Hairdo; Wins Big!
- 7 hrs ago Bulletproof Coffee Recipe: Here’s How You Can Make It Some Simple Steps
- 7 hrs ago All You Need To Know About Sputnik V, A New COVID-19 Vaccine Approved In India
- News Kerala: Vijayan-led new LDF ministry likely to assume power on May 20
- Movies Eid 2021: 5 Bollywood Songs Dedicated To Allah That Will Work As Prayer And Will Bring Peace To Your Mind
- Sports IPL 2021: When Kuldeep Yadav felt he wasn't the same bowler he used to be
- Finance 11 Top 5G Tech Stocks To Invest In India 2021 Which May Become Multibaggers In This Decade
- Automobiles Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
At the first-ever phydigital edition of Lotus Make-up India Fashion Week, spring-summer 2021, there were a lot of things to admire. From the gorgeous attires to the on-fleek hairstyles and make-up, there was not a single aspect that wouldn't leave you in awe.
Talking about make-up, there was a couple of looks that can be transformed from the runway to your casual every day. Yep, that's right! We found the most potential for this in the glossy eyelids look sported by the models in Rajesh Pratap Singh Show.
Fashion shows have traditionally been a great way to get inspired. Rarely did we get to create the wacky yet stunning looks featured by the models. Luckily, with the change in the beauty norms and make-up becoming more and more inclusive, that line has blurred. We feel more comfortable in trying out various kinds of looks. Also, runway trends have become quite subtle.
Coming back to the LMIFE SS 21, the glossy eyes is certainly a look you can easily carry. It has been a craze last year and we can see why. So, if you are interested in creating this look, let us tell you how.
How To Recreate The Glossy Eyelids Look
Step 1: Prep your eyes. The eyeshadow needs to be intense to hold this look. Use an eyeshadow primer or your concealer to prep your eyelids.
Step 2: Apply an eyeshadow all over your lids. You can choose any shade you want. If you are not comfortable with the bold magenta shade the models are flaunting, you can always go for the nude shades. Just pack it on your eyelids well.
Step 3: Apply a lip gloss all over your eyelids. This will give you the glossy look. You can use a lip balm to add the gloss. And that's it!
All Image Credits: FDCI Instagram