- Sports How Ruturaj Gaikwad battled Covid 19, long quarantine to play match-winning knock for Chennai Super Kings
- Movies Neha Kakkar And Rohanpreet’s Special Performances & Other Videos From Their Wedding Day Go Viral
- Finance 10 Simple Steps To Transfer Your SBI Savings Account Online
- News Bihar Elections 2020: Tejashwi Yadav says Nitish Kumar is tired, JDU-BJP hit back
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ CAD Renders Show Rear Camera, Flat Screen And More
- Automobiles 2020 Hyundai i20 Top-Spec DCT Variant Features Leaked: Could It Beat The Tata Altroz?
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
At the first-ever phydigital edition of Lotus Make-up India Fashion Week, spring-summer 2021, there were a lot of things to admire. From the gorgeous attires to the on-fleek hairstyles and make-up, there was not a single aspect that wouldn't leave you in awe.
Talking about make-up, there was a couple of looks that can be transformed from the runway to your casual every day. Yep, that's right! We found the most potential for this in the glossy eyelids look sported by the models in Rajesh Pratap Singh Show.
Fashion shows have traditionally been a great way to get inspired. Rarely did we get to create the wacky yet stunning looks featured by the models. Luckily, with the change in the beauty norms and make-up becoming more and more inclusive, that line has blurred. We feel more comfortable in trying out various kinds of looks. Also, runway trends have become quite subtle.
Coming back to the LMIFE SS 21, the glossy eyes is certainly a look you can easily carry. It has been a craze last year and we can see why. So, if you are interested in creating this look, let us tell you how.
How To Recreate The Glossy Eyelids Look
Step 1: Prep your eyes. The eyeshadow needs to be intense to hold this look. Use an eyeshadow primer or your concealer to prep your eyelids.
Step 2: Apply an eyeshadow all over your lids. You can choose any shade you want. If you are not comfortable with the bold magenta shade the models are flaunting, you can always go for the nude shades. Just pack it on your eyelids well.
Step 3: Apply a lip gloss all over your eyelids. This will give you the glossy look. You can use a lip balm to add the gloss. And that's it!
All Image Credits: FDCI Instagram