- 19 min ago Evidence-Based Health Benefits Of Donkey Milk: Uses and Downsides
- 3 hrs ago Shiitake Mushrooms: Nutrition, Health Benefits And Ways To Eat
- 4 hrs ago Eye Make-up Looks To Wear With Face Mask This Festive Season
- 4 hrs ago Bigg Boss 14 Wild Card Entrants Naina Singh And Kavita Kaushik Sizzle In Gown, Who Looked Better?
- Sports IPL 2020: CSK vs KKR, Match 49, 1st innings: Blistering knock from Nitish Rana sees Kolkata Knight Riders post 172/5
- News Military talks with China have no link with 'any extraneous issue': India
- Finance How to Open SBI Demat Account?
- Movies Kriti Kharbanda’s Birthday Wish For This Year Is A ‘Corona-Free’ World
- Automobiles Toyota Launches First Regional Stockyard in India: Delivery Times To Reduce
- Education DTE Karnataka Diploma Result 2020: How To Check BTELINX Karnataka Diploma Results 2020
- Technology Vi Launches Add-On Plans; Offering Star Talk, Games, And More Benefits
- Travel 10 Best Places To visit In Odisha In November
We can all agree that winged eyeliner is an evergreen beauty trend. No matter what, winger eyeliner isn't going anywhere. There are very few beauty trends that pass the test of time and the good old winged eyeliner is one of them. But, there is something about winged eyeliner that most of us haven't paid much attention to- it is pretty versatile.
If you didn't know, you can play with colours, length and layers to create a multi-winged eyeliner that looks stunning. To be honest, multi-winged eyeliner has got a lot of hype lately. You would have probably seen some of these on your Instagram explore page.
If that excites you, here are three winged-eyeliner looks that will make you wonder why you haven't tried this trend before. Get ready to be inspired, ladies!
The Badass Eyeliner
This is not a look for the faint-hearted. If you are not afraid to rock an intense biker-girl look, you must try this look. To get this look, create a normal sharp winged liner. Taking your wing as reference, flick another wing just below it and then create a few small wings on your lower lashline. Extend your eyeliner on the inner corner of your eyes and dot some freckles around the wings. If you are feeling particularly bold, you can got for a black lipstick for a more firece look.
For a loook that is simple yet catches your attention, all you need is a bit of neon. The neon eyeliner can instantly sprinkle energy to even the most basic looks. This is a great look for the make-up beginners. Here's how you can get this look.
Create a winged eyeliner as usual. Now, trace your eyeliner with a neon eyeliner of your choice. Also, add some neon in the inner corner of your eyes. Add in few coats of mascara and a nude lipstick, and you are good to go.
Now, that's a creative way to create a multi-winged eyeliner! If your regular winged eyeliner is too boring for you, make it interesting by creating a lightning bolt from the tip of your eyeliner. To create this shape, from the tip of your winged eyeliner, drag the liner towards your eyelid and then pull it back towards the end of your eyebrows. To add more glam to your look, trace the wing with a glitter eyeliner. This eyeliner will look great on all your ethnic attires.