- Movies SRK, Kajol, Vicky Kaushal and Other Bollywood Stars Wish Fans on 71st Republic Day
- Sports After a match-winning fifty, KL Rahul reveals the secret of his consistency
- News Pak's external affairs to be challenging in 2020; ties to remain tense with India
- Technology Oppo Might Launch Its Financial Services In India This Year: Report
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
We often look up to our favourite celebrities for their make-up looks, their fashionable wardrobe, or their appearance - the way they carry themselves and sometimes even try to imitate them. And, with the festive season in full gear, we do need a lot of make-up tips and inspiration. And, what could be better than your favourite celebrities to take an inspiration from?
Recently, Jacqueline Fernandez made an appearance at Hague, The Netherlands for One Young World Summit 2018 where she sported an amazing rosy, soft make-up look - which is absolutely adorable and perfect for any festive occasion. You can pair up this soft pink make-up look with any of your traditional attires and dazzle at the next function you attend.
If you too want to re-create Jacqueline's look of the day, here is your step-by-step guide. All you need to do is follow the steps given below and get that flawless make-up within a few minutes without having to visit a salon.
How To Re-create Jacqueline Fernandez's Make-up Look
- Start off by prepping your skin with a hydrating lotion or a moisturiser. You can also use a face balm for a natural glow. Also, it will act as a protective layer and protect your skin from any kind of dirt, dust, or impurities. Once you have prepped your face nicely, move on to the next step - foundation.
- Choose a nude lightweight foundation that will give your face a fresh, dewy glow. You can also use a concealer to hide any dark circles, dark spots, or blemishes on your skin; however, using a concealer is completely optional. Do not use it if it is not necessary.
- Next, move on to your eyes. To re-create Jacqueline's look, use a beige eyeshadow all over your eyelid and focus on your crease. You can top it up by using a dull gold eyeshadow and bring it just below your crease line.
- Next, apply a dark green eyeliner and smudge it out. You can then use a black eyeliner to carve out a winged eye look. Finish it off by applying a generous coat of mascara. Here, you can also use fake lashes, depending on your preference.
- Moving on to your cheeks, you can use a soft pink shimmery blush and dust it on your cheekbones, the edge of your nose, and your forehead.
- Use a soft, pink matte lipstick for your lips and you are all set for the occasion.
The next time you have to attend any event, try this amazing look of Jacqueline and be the talk of the town.