- Finance Bond Yields Hit 20 Month Low Of 6.82%: What This Means For Bond Investors?
- Technology Vivo's 120W Super FlashCharge Technology Can Fully Charge A Smartphone In 13 Minutes
- News TMC MP Nusrat Jahan marries Kolkata businessman Nikhil Jain in Turkey, yet to take oath in Lok Sabha
- Movies Inside Pics From Grazia Millennial Awards 2019: Deepika, Jahnvi, KJo Pose For An Epic Selfie
- Sports Argentina 1 Paraguay 1: Messi scores but Copa America exit looms
- Automobiles Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Wearing an eyeliner every day is an absolute must for some girls. And, why should they not? An eyeliner helps to define your eye and makes it stand out. It is a way through which you can lay focus on your eyes and bring attention to them. But, what is it that makes your eyeliner special? The answer is pretty simple - the way in which you wear your liner makes it special and stand out.
You might have used black eyeliner a lot, but have you ever tried using white eyeliner? You might wonder what is special about white eyeliner. After all, it is just an eyeliner. Well, guess what? It is not just an eyeliner.
There is a lot more to it than you think. There are so many ways in which you can use white eyeliner as a part of your make-up. It is one of the oldest tricks in make-up. Right from adding illusion of bigger eyes to priming or brightening your eyes, white eyeliner can do a lot.
And, that is exactly what this article is all about - amazing ways in which you can use your white eyeliner. So... let's get started.
5 Ways To Use White Eyeliner
1. Use it as an eyeshadow base
If you have recently bought a white eyeliner and are figuring out what to do with it, this is exactly what you can do - use it as an eyeshadow base. Yes, you read it right. You can totally use your white eyeliner as a base for your eye make-up. It will make your eyeshadow last longer and will also serve as a primer before you begin your actual eye make-up. You can simply take some white eyeliner on your fingertips and colour your eyelids with it to use it as a base and then smartly smudge it out slightly before you proceed to apply eyeshadow.
2. Use it to brighten the inner corner of your eyes
Another good way to use white eyeliner is to use it to brighten the inner corner of your eyes. And why would you do it, you may ask? Well, the answer is pretty simple. The inner corners of your eyes are generally dark. And, highlighting, brightening, or uplifting them will make your tired and dull eyes look bright and bigger.
Hence, use your white eyeliner to brighten the inner corner of your eyes. A benefit of using white eyeliner here is that it is lighter in nature so it will give you a natural shade, whereas using a highlighter would give it a more intense look which many would not prefer.
3. Conceal red spots with white eyeliner
Do you spot those annoying red spots or blemishes on your eyelids? Well, if you do, you can simply get rid of them temporarily using make-up. And, how would you do that? Use white eyeliner to conceal them - simple, isn't it? And once you have applied white eyeliner to cover those red spots or blemishes, you can simply dab some concealer on it to seal it and proceed with your eye make-up.
4. Define your brows
If you wish to define your eyebrows in your own way, what could be better than using some white eyeliner and giving your eyes a make-up twist? To get started with it, you first need to define your brows using a brow pencil. Then use a white eyeliner along your brow line and slightly smudge it out to get striking eyebrows.
5. Make your eyes look bigger
If you want to create the illusion of bigger eyes with your make-up, you can easily do it with the help of white eyeliner. Moreover, you can also brighten your eyes instantly using white eyeliner and you are good to go.