- Sports KL Rahul gets thumbs up from Kuldeep, watches videos of Steve Smith, AB de Villiers
- News NBF brings financial accountability in BBMP to the fore after 5 years of relentless fight
- Technology PUBG PC Receives Version 6.1 Update With New Karakin Map
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Movies Kartik Aaryan's Birthday Gift To His Mother Is A Swanky Car Worth Rs. 38.9 Lakhs!
- Finance Markets May Trend Higher In The Coming Week
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Lip Make Up Tips -
1.The first aim of lip make up is to make the lips soft and supple. This can be done by using home made lip balm. The best home made lip balm is to mix honey, olive oil and almond oil. This make the lips soft and healthy.
2.The next aim is to maintain the lip colour for a longer time. First is to apply some amount of foundation on the lip and then dust it with talcum powder. This makes sure that the lipstick colour sticks on for a longer time.
3.The next step is to draw the lip in a perfect line. If you want to make your lips look fuller, then you need to draw the line outside the lip line. If you want to make your lips look thinner, then the line should be drawn inside the lip line. Make sure the colour of your lip liner matched the colour of your lipstick.
4.Make sure to highlight the two bends on the lip. In the upper lip, highlight the lip point by drawing a line till the inside of the lips.
5.Then apply lip colour using a brush. Make sure to blend the lip colour with the lip liner.
6.Another tip for lip make up is to use waterproof lipstick colour.
Use these lip make up tips to complete your make up and adding the last final beautiful touch.