- Finance Govt Orders Military Shops To Stop Buying Imported Products: Report
- Movies Hansal Mehta's Scam 1992 Surpasses Game of Thrones As Top-Rated Show On IMDb
- Sports IPL 2020: KXIP vs SRH Dream11 Team Prediction, Tips, Best Playing 11 details
- News Senior Kashmiri leaders likely to attend 'Gupkar alliance'; To meet at Mehbooba Mufti's residence
- Technology Video: iPhone 12 Teardown Reveals Key Functionality, 5G Components
- Automobiles New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- Education Karnataka To Reopen Engineering And Degree Colleges On November 17
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
"If I want to knock a story off the front page, I just change my hairstyle." - Hillary Clinton
There is no doubt that women of all ages like to have perfectly cut and styled hair. This is because, our tresses are an important part of our body that we just can't live without.
Long locks of hair, short spiky hair and coloured hair are all ways of depicting our selves. Our hair cut shows the world who we are, without us having to speak a single word.
This is one of the reasons, young adults often feel the need to sport a hair cut that depicts their personality flawlessly.
We spend time, energy and even wads of money on hair care products and styling accessories. We often spend hours researching about good stylists. We also visit various stylists, until we find one who can style our hair just as we want.
There are a dozen hairstyles that young adults can choose from depending on their hair type, face cut and hair colour.
If you are a young adult and want to change your hairstyle, then continue reading. Listed below are 3 popular hair cuts that suit teenagers who want to look fabulous this summer.
Short Hair Cut Ideas
The Pixie Hair Cut can be styled to suit almost any hair type. The Pixie Cut can be cut short and even mid length.
This short but chiq hair cut has been sported by Halle Bery, Tyra Banks and Halsey. This style is suited for young adults who have curly, wavy and straight hair.
Choosing a hair stylist who can handle short hair with ease is the key to getting a pixie hair cut. Using natural or synthetic-based hair care products is a good way to set short hair like a diva.
Mid-Length Hair Cut Ideas
The shoulder-length bob cut can be styled in various ways. The A-Line Cut is usually asymmetrical and can be worn in a fun way.
The Tapered Tollhouse bob cut is ideal for those with medium-textured hair. The textured and wavy bob cut is perfect for you if you want the tousled look.
Curly Hair Cut Ideas
Long curly layers are ideal for you, if you want to keep your hair long and manageable. This hair cut is perfect for young teens with curls that are tight.
Long layers help significantly in weighing the curls down. Depending on the look that you want, the curls will have to start from the chin or from the shoulder. Choosing a hair stylist who can play around with curl measurements can help you get that perfect look.
Also Read: How Often Should You Cut Your Hair
Also Read: Important Things To Know Before A Hair Cut