- 3 hrs ago Blenders Pride Fashion Tour Finale 2020: Priyanka Chopra Looks Stunning In GraphicLiner And High Bun
- 5 hrs ago Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2020 Finale: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Graces The Ramp In A Black Gown
- 5 hrs ago How To Gain Weight In A Healthy Way?
- 11 hrs ago 20 Best Foods Rich In Vitamin K
- Technology Week 9, 2020 Launch Roundup: Samsung Galaxy A71, LG W10 Alpha, Sony Xperia L4, Surface Pro7 And More
- Sports Leicester City 0-1 Manchester City: Jesus strikes late after Aguero penalty miss
- Movies Rupesh Bane From Mumbai Is The Winner Of Dance Plus 5
- News Nationalism, 'Bharat mata ki jai' being misused to construct militant idea of India: Manmohan Singh
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
One of the most common hair-related questions of women is “when should I get my hair trimming done?” Actually, it depends on you and your hair style. The most conventional idea of hair trimming is to cut it at 6 months interval. But, this is no strict guideline to trim your hair.
There are certain things that you should consider before searching the answer of, how often should you get your hair trimmed? Hair trimming depends on your hair type, any hair damage, the length of your hair and most importantly, which makeover you would want to have at the present.
According to your hair growth, you can trim your hair. Generally, hair grows half an inch per month. To some people, the growth can be faster than the average rate.
Women get excited when they ask, “when should I get hair trimming done?”, because there is a myth regarding hair trimming. Many people believe that frequent trimming can boost up the hair growth. There is no truth in this as well.
If you see that your hair is getting damaged and you have split ends, trimming is the best option to get rid of those. So, if your question is, “when should I get hair trimming done?” Follow these guidelines.
1.For Short Hair:
How often should you get your hair trimmed? If you want to keep your hair short, check out for growth, as untrimmed hair is more visible than long hair. Experts suggest trimming every 4-6 weeks to keep it in shape. Whenever you want to grow it, wait for at least 6 months.
2.For Long Hair:
Women with long hair often don't wish to play with the length. But, this style is more prone to breakage, hair fall and split ends. Trimming long hair within 8-12 weeks is suggested. If you see more damage, trim every 6-8 weeks to keep your hair strong, thick and healthy.
3.For Medium Length:
What type of hair do you have? Is it very thin? Then when you grow it, it will look thinner. Also, your hair becomes more fragile. Try to get a trimming done from 6 to 8 weeks. If you're fond of long hair, get a trim every 10 weeks.
4.For Chemically Treated Hair:
Are you fond of colouring, perming or highlighting your hair, frequently? How often should you get your hair trimmed? Actually, regular use of chemicals can make your hair fragile and dry. Try to trim hair every 4-8 weeks to prevent your hair from over damage.
5.For Damaged Hair:
You may not use chemicals too much, still, your hair gets split ends, dryness, etc. If you need to go through any hair treatment, trimming comes first. Treating the already damaged hair is of no use. Trimming every 8 weeks can solve the problem of split ends and damaged hair.
6.For Natural Hair:
Maybe your hair is not damaged. Does this mean you don't need a hair cut? To try some new style, you can rely on hair specialist. Remember, natural hair grows slower. If you want to keep it short, follow 5 months of trimming regime. Otherwise, trim your hair every 8-10 months to grow it long.
Remember, trimming is not the ultimate solution to get healthy hair. Along with maintaining the trimming regime according to your need, you should also take care of your hair and scalp's health.