- 7 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2021: Aditi Rao Hydari Will Inspire You To Keep It Simple And Not Deck Up Too Much!
- 10 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Would Make You Want To Up Your Street-Style Wardrobe With Pink Outfits
- 10 hrs ago Dhaakad Promotions: Kangana Ranaut Looks Straight Out From The 60s Era In Her Yellow And Black Plaid Dress
- 11 hrs ago Happy Valmiki Jayanti 2021: Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Images, Facebook And Whatsapp Status
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 13: Mohit Kumar Joshi Wasn’t Able To Answer THIS Rs 12.5 Lakh Question, Can You?
- Technology Google Tensor Processor Powering The Pixel 6 Series Explained
- News Ex-Punjab CM Amarinder Singh to launch his own political party, 'hopeful of seat arrangement' with BJP
- Sports Sindhu should prioritise winning All England title: Padukone
- Finance India's Gold Demand Subdued In 2021, Drivers Of Gold Demand: WGC
- Automobiles Tata Punch Launched: Variant-Wise Features And Price
- Education TS Intermediate 1st Year Hall Ticket 2021 Released At tsbie.cgg.gov.in, Here’s How To Download
- Travel Tamil Nadu's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Although milk and curd provide good nourishment to hair, egg still ranks the best for its multiple hair treatment properties. From yolk to shell to egg white, every bit of it is useful for hair growth. It improves texture, cures split ends and works as a natural conditioner. Check for some natural hair care recipes using egg.
Egg For Hair Care – Egg Recipes
1. To Strengthen Hair – Combining an egg yolk with castor/olive oil will make hair strong and long.
2. To Soften Hair – Two raw eggs mixed with vinegar and water is applied to hair and rinsed well after 15 minutes.
You can also mix yolk with yogurt and soaked almond paste to soften hair and provide a soothing effect. Yogurt and egg combination work best on rough hair.
3. For Shiny Hair - Mix a whole egg to fresh lemon juice and massage well on scalp as well as hair. The mixture brings shine even if used very rarely. The lemon extract prevents dandruff and cures dryness of the scalp.
Egg white mixed with cucumber juice and jojoba oil will act like the best hair conditioner to add shine and sparkle like a twine.
4. Natural Conditioner – Beat the yolk well until the mixture look frothy and a teaspoon of coconut oil. Applying the mixture post wash and waiting for it to dry and again rinsing hair with water will condition hair, soften frizzy nature and rough texture.
If you don't have much time to soak and wash. You can also mix egg with a herbal shampoo of choice and directly wash hair with the solution.
5. Egg Shampoo – Apple cider vinegar works great for hair. Mixing it with egg, aloe vera gel and mineral water will work like a good shampoo for hair.
The only disadvantage of using eggs on hair is the stinky odour and sticky property which can be relatively reduced by adding a few drop of concentrate lemon or any essential oil.
Note: Those allergic to eggs can go for an alternative natural hair care remedies. You can find them under vegan hair care.