- 5 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- 6 hrs ago Try This Easy-To-Make Raj Kachori Recipe
- 6 hrs ago Gauahar Khan And Zaid Darbar Flaunt Ethnic Outfits As Gauahar Announces Her Wedding Date
- 7 hrs ago Peppermint Tea: Health Benefits And How To Make
- News Vaccine 1st puts spotlight on German pharma company BioNTech
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan's COP Film: The Location Hunt Is Progressing!
- Education Career Point Star Scholarship 2020: Check Registration And Exam Pattern
- Sports India vs Australia: Switch-hit is within laws, part of game's evolution: Maxwell
- Finance Nearly 40 Small And Midcap Stock Ideas To Create Wealth In The Long Term
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Automobiles Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
Shaving is the most convenient method for body hair removal. But, if not done correctly, it can lead to rashes on the body. So, we will tell you how to deal with shaving rashes on the body.
Contrary to what most people believe, shaving does not make the hair grow back thicker or darker. It is completely safe to opt for shaving as a method of hair removal. You need to do it properly to avoid your skin from becoming rough.
Rough skin can be a consequence of any hair removal method. And as with all hair removal methods, shaving does require you to follow a few special tips, although it is definitely the safest to do at home and easiest hair removal method.
Rashes on the skin after shaving are extremely uncomfortable and painful, and can even look really bad.
Not to mention, they aren't really fun to touch either. They can be dry and flaky and even turn red. In order to get rid of them, we have compiled a list for you to help deal with shaving rashes on the body.
1. Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is one of the mostly deeply penetrating oils. Apply it on the rashes every night before you sleep. You will wake up and see that these rashes would have healed to an extent.
2. Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe vera gel is extremely beneficial for skin problems like rashes. It helps soothe and heal the skin. It is extremely gentle and won't harm the skin at all, so it's highly suitable for people with a sensitive skin type.
3. Vitamin E Oil: Pierce a vitamin E capsule and squeeze out the oil from it. Apply this oil on the areas where you have a rash. This is one of the best remedies for shaving rashes, as this would actually heal your skin overnight.
4. Castor Oil: Castor oil is a really rich oil full of minerals and omega fatty acids. This makes it extremely nourishing for the skin that has rashes from shaving. Massage the oil on to the rash and keep it overnight and wake up to skin that is almost healed.
5. Petroleum Jelly: Petroleum jelly is a really gentle and safe solution to all skin problems. It is good especially for skin that is dehydrated. Apply it at any time of the day and have your shaving rashes healed in no time.
6. Olive Oil: Olive oil has a really high content of vitamin E. Massage this oil on your rash-prone area every day before you take a shower. This will make sure that the skin stays hydrated and retains its moisture.
7. Almond Oil: Almond oil is another oil that has a really high amount of vitamin E in it. It is really beneficial for the skin and would help heal your rashes in no time at all.
8. Jojoba Oil: If you're wondering how to deal with shaving rashes for good, try jojoba oil. Jojoba oil is really similar to the natural oil that is produced by our skin. It is very absorbent in nature too. So, go for this oil if your rashes are not too extreme.