- 1 hr ago On Malavika Mohanan’s Birthday, Her 5 Floral Outfits That Will Leave You Inspired
- 19 hrs ago Zareen Khan, Malaika Arora, Neha Sharma And Genelia Deshmukh Stun Us With Their Awesome Gowns
- 20 hrs ago Panchamrut Recipe: How To Prepare The Auspicious Sweet Prasad Dish At Home
- 21 hrs ago Kamika Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- News CBSE 10th result: Delhi govt schools scored five times better than 2020
- Automobiles Honda Cars Price Hike Announced: Amaze Prices Increase By Rs 1.12 lakh — Model-Wise Price List
- Sports IPL 2021: Eoin Morgan confirms his participation in IPL 2021, to lead Kolkata Knight Riders
- Finance India's Service Sector PMI Shows Contraction For Third Straight Month In July
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Shares Sister-In-Law Saba Ali Khan's Post After Being Accused Of Ignoring Her
- Technology Lenovo Tab P12 Pro With SD855 Chip Expected Soon; Google Play Console Listing Confirms
- Education CBSE School Wise Result 2021 For Class 10th And 12th At cbseresults.nic.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
Enni idathaan ceyin.
If your operations in battle are planned, considering every single enemy design,
With no other aid but fearlessness, you will prevail.
Rajaji would say, that if the king bestows considerable though over his plan of operation, and he is able to choose his own theatre for battle, there is no need for any other support. Just the firm commitment and courage, exhibited by his forces in following him, will alone carry him through to victory.
In the armed forces, they talk of strategy and tactics. The former is the higher-level plan of action, based on the relative strength, time, place, instruments, etc., while the latter is the day to day operational exercise, and ground plan for it, prepared on the basis of the lie of the land, enemy positions and their preparedness, as found out by scouts.
In both cases, a very essential requirement, which alone can make the plan of action realistic and workable, is the systematic securing of intelligence at the appropriate level. The proposed plan of action may have to be drafted taking this into account in the first place itself, or will require substantial modification on this basis subsequently before commencement. The kind of battle plan that Thiruvalluvar has in mind would have considered in detail every single enemy design at every level.