- Sports PBL Season 5: Awadhe Warriors look for their first home win at Premier Badminton League 2020
- Finance How to Buy and Recharge ICICI FASTag?
- Movies Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru Entry Scene Is Fan Frenzy At Its Best!
- News Why #ScientistSisodia is trending?
- Technology Amazon Grand Gaming Days Sale: Best Offers On Gaming Laptops
- Automobiles Anand Mahindra, Venu Srinivasan To Receive Padma Bhushan Civilian Award
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The wise express even profound thoughts in simple terms,
But would grasp the subtleties of all what others say.
V.V.S. Iyer"s interpretation of this Kural is as follows:
“What he speaketh, the wise man speaketh so as to be understood by all; and from the lips of others, he gathereth their subtle meanings".
Wisdom finds easy and convincing experience of one"s own thoughts, and enables one to understand the essence of what others say, be it ever so complicated according to Rajaji.
The phrase 'nun porul' refers to incisive meaning or subtle implication.
Truly learned men have so assimilated their profound knowledge of men and matters, that they will be in a position to propound any idea that they would like to speak about, in words that could be clearly and convincingly presented, and, accepted by every one of the recipients. It is only the confused person who tends to confuse others.
Similarly the incisive mind goes to the root of what is said by others, shorn of all verbiage.