- 53 min ago Hina Khan Looks Insanely Beautiful In Her Ivory Leaf-Patterns Sari
- 2 hrs ago Grammys 2020: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Impresses In A Satin Gown But Disappoints In A Sequin Kimono
- 5 hrs ago 9 Interesting Health Benefits Of Pecans
- 6 hrs ago 12 Home Remedies For COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Sports Martin Guptill swears at Yuzvendra Chahal in Hindi on live TV
- Finance Centre To Increase Deposit Insurance To Rs. 5 Lakh, Pay More On Bank Failure
- Movies Hrithik Roshan's Mother Pinkie Roshan Shakes A Leg To 'Ghungroo' Song At Sunaina's Birthday Bash
- News Explained: Who is this gynecologist from Ladakh who was awarded the Padma Bhushan
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Imaginator Launched: Five Options To Customize Your Altroz At The Factory
- Technology Poco X2 Possibly With Snapdragon 730g To Be Unveiled On February 4
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Ull azikkalaaka aran.
Wisdom is the ultimate and impregnable defence for protection against destruction;
It is also the fortress of inner strength against enemy onslaughts.
The title of the chapter has been given as wisdom, in preference to knowledge, as true and discerning knowledge, internalized by systematic personal study and a wide range of listening to the discourses of the wise, would transcend the level of just casual information and even ordinary knowledge, and qualify to be classed as wisdom.
Rajaji would say that such discriminating knowledge would constitute an inner fortification, which would be an ultimate and impregnable defence against all enemy attacks.
Manakudavar gives an alternate reading for (Arram) (ultimate destruction) as (Kurram) (serious default). Either reading would be in order. The first one, however, is more effective.
In the Bible, the following is a relevant passage!
“Wisdom flows from the mouth of the righteous; the righteous can suit words to the occasion. The righteous man will never be shaken." (Proverb; 10, 30-32)