- 12 hrs ago Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- 13 hrs ago Milk Allergy: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 13 hrs ago What Is Carbon Peel Facial, Its Benefits And How Does It Work
- 14 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan And Rakul Preet Singh Give Us White Outfit Goals For The Upcoming Party
- News HSSC Clerk Result 2019 to be declared this month itself
- Movies Gold Awards 2019 Winners Web Series: Sunny Leone, Kunal Jaisingh, Ronit Roy & Others Bag Awards
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Automobiles Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
If you seek to experience the real joys of renunciation even in this world,You should renounce all worldly attachments in time.
When one gives up all attachment to worldly things, in the Gita way, as extensively quoted under the previous Kural, one will be able to experience the genuine happiness of renunciation, even in this world.
When Christ said 'Seek ye first the Kingdom of God, all else will be given to you", I am sure precisely this was meant. When one detaches oneself from all the world"s attachments in the pursuit of eternal values, the essence of worthwhile joys of this world also will be added on to one"s experience, as bonus.
After all, when Lord Krishna exhorted Arjuna (in Gita 3, 19) to 'always perform actions which are obligatory, without attachment; one attains to the highest", this meant naturally certain worthwhile joys and satisfactions of renunciation in this world also would be part of this attainment of the highest.