- just now Ankita Lokhande Or Erica Fernandes, Whose White Saree Is Prettier And Who Pulled It Off Better?
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 24 September 2020
- 10 hrs ago ICW 2020: Janhvi Kapoor Unveils The Elegant Veil Look In Manish Malhotra’s Couture Movie
- 12 hrs ago ICW 2020: Falguni And Shane Peacock’s Outfits Are Exquisite But The Movie Has A Few Loopholes
- Movies Poonam Pandey Decides To End Her Marriage With Sam Bombay; Says 'I Have Suffered A Lot'
- Finance NPS Tier II A/c With 11% Return Beats FD, Liquid Funds
- News Farm Bills: Farmers' organisations call for Karnataka bandh on September 28
- Technology Vivo Watch Announced With Blood Oxygen Sensor, Up To 18-Day Battery Life And More
- Education CISCE Compartment Time Table 2020 Released For ICSE And ISC Exams
- Sports Suarez joins Atletico: Thirteen trophies, 283 games and 198 goals – forward's Barca career in numbers
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Variant Details Revealed: Launch Expected Soon
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Winter In India In 2020
If you seek to experience the real joys of renunciation even in this world,You should renounce all worldly attachments in time.
When one gives up all attachment to worldly things, in the Gita way, as extensively quoted under the previous Kural, one will be able to experience the genuine happiness of renunciation, even in this world.
When Christ said 'Seek ye first the Kingdom of God, all else will be given to you", I am sure precisely this was meant. When one detaches oneself from all the world"s attachments in the pursuit of eternal values, the essence of worthwhile joys of this world also will be added on to one"s experience, as bonus.
After all, when Lord Krishna exhorted Arjuna (in Gita 3, 19) to 'always perform actions which are obligatory, without attachment; one attains to the highest", this meant naturally certain worthwhile joys and satisfactions of renunciation in this world also would be part of this attainment of the highest.