- 4 hrs ago Bhediya Schedule Wrap: Kriti Sanon Has Our Attention With Her Knitted Pink Cardigan
- 4 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Muhurta, Rituals and Significance Of This Festival
- 5 hrs ago Style Alert! Neha Kakkar Teams Her Favourite Green Dramatic Dress With Black Boots And It’s A Perfect Match
- 5 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Maha Ashtami Puja Muhurta, Rituals and Significance
- Movies Nakuul Mehta’s Wife Jankee Reveals Their Two-Month-Old Son Was Diagnosed With Bilateral Inguinal Hernia
- Automobiles 2022 Nissan GT-R Nismo Revealed: Features Aesthetic Changes and Performance Upgrades
- News Red Fort Violence Case: Delhi court denies actor Deep Sidhu's custody to police
- Education GIC Admit Card 2021 For Officer Scale I Released
- Sports IPL 2021: Chennai Super Kings skipper MS Dhoni adds another feather to his cap
- Technology Infinix Hot 10 Play With Helio G35 SoC Officially Announced; Price, Specifications
- Finance What is Cheque Bounce?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In April 2021
Marathal adhaninum nanru
It is essential to counter wrongs with forbearance, But better still to forget them altogether.
Even when people cross the bounds of decency and fairness and wrong you, it is appropriate to practise forbearance.; but it is even superior virtue to forget it completely.
Browning's line 'Good to forgive, best to forget' conveys the same idea.
The word 'Irathal' is explained by kalinagar as 'Kadathal' or the crossing the bounds of fairness.
Valluvar's forbearance,thirukkural 108 is another version of this idea in a different context.
When Jesus said that he, who has anything against his brother, should settle these scores with forgiveness before proceeding to offer gifts at the Lord's feet, he was obviously driving home the same lesson in a different form.